Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 6718191004
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Machined Products Finish Operator.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
The Machined Products Finish Operator will be responsible for using equipment to assemble/package products according to established specifications.
• Perform operations as described by Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) under Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
• Work closely with other manufacturing support areas to handle activities.
• Maintain individual training records.
• Follow safety procedures and practices.
• Maintain a clean orderly work environment (6s).
• Communicate problems to supervisor, technician or engineer.
• Properly complete manufacturing documentation.
• Operate machinery and test equipment.
• Dispose of hazardous materials appropriately.
• Work with computer-controlled equipment and processes.
• Conduct quality inspection of work in accordance with procedures.
• Assist in maintaining supplies needed for production area.
• High School diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent is required
• Requires 1 year of assembly and packaging experience
• Experience working in a clean room environment is preferred.
• Experience working with the inspection, assembly, and functional testing.
• Experience working in a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) or another regulated environment is preferred.
• Experience working in an environment that has gone through Lean process changes is preferred.
• Prefers work experience in shipping product
• Basic computer skills preferred.
• Work independently and in a team, environment is required.
• Communicate effectively (read, write and speak) in English is required.
• Basic math skills required.
• Stand and/or walk more than 80% of the time is required
• Lift up to 25 pounds and to stand and sit for extended periods of time. Also work in an open work area and in a manufacturing/machine shop environment daily
DePuy Synthes Products, Inc (6149)