Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
EXECUTIVE SITE COORDINATOR, DIGITAL SURGERY INNOVATION CENTER
Requisition ID: 6716180322
DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for Executive Site Coordinator, Digital Surgery Innovation Center to be located in Providence, RI.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Executive Site Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of office management and executive assistance. This includes greeting and registering guests, tracking visits, assisting with visitors and onsite visits, restocking office supplies, receiving and shipping packages, coordinating office maintenance and cleaning staff when needed, mail and other office maintenance related tasks.
The Executive Site Coordinator will provide full executive administrative support to the Director of Digital Orthopedic Surgery - Robotics, and partial administrative support to other leadership positions in the office and organization. This includes maintenance of complex and rapidly changing calendars, all aspects of scheduling and planning meetings, international and domestic travel arrangements, scheduling and initiation of live meetings and set up of team meetings and events. This role will regularly interface with internal and external associates, colleagues and leaders across Johnson & Johnson. The person will be responsible for handling highly confidential matters with discretion and judgement, manage expense reports. The successful candidate must be able to exercise sound judgment and discretion and have the flexibility to respond to shifting priorities.
- General administrative tasks for organization and maintenance of the office.
- Travel organization for organization leadership.
- Expense report and calendaring organization for organization leadership
- Travel support for Providence team when they are unable or overly busy.
- Support in set up of communication materials (meeting minutes, meeting presentations, office announcements).
- Administrative assistance with recruiting, setting up interviews and onboarding new hires.
- Assistance with purchasing of office supplies through E-Marketplace.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other administrative and executive administrative staff across the organization to achieve required tasks.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- A High School/Secondary Education with 5+ years of related work experience is required.
- A Bachelor's Degree, preferred.
- Experience working as an Executive Assistant is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint is required.
- Experience with budget and travel processing platforms such as Salesforce, Concur, Arriba is required.
- Aptitude for learning new systems with minimal direction is required.
- Certified Notary is preferred.
United States-Rhode Island-Providence
North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)