Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 6711191004
Depuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Polish Operator
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
Perform basic manual grinding and buffing, processing work to a finish stage according to blueprints and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Accountable for adhering to all quality and safety guidelines.
• Operate production equipment to produce sub-assemblies or finished products.
• Assist with set up of equipment.
• Perform visual and dimensional product inspection using drop indicators, venires, calipers, gauges and related equipment.
• Assist with quality control inspections of products on assembly line.
• Clean equipment as needed.
• Notify supervisor of maintenance and/or repairs needed on equipment.
• Prepare accurate records/documentation related to work in progress.
• Report production problems.
A minimum of a High school diploma or equivalent
• A minimum of 1 year of experience working in a machine shop or production line environment is required.
• A minimum of 6 months of grinding and/or buffing precise finished products is required.
• Experience working in a Medical Device manufacturing environment preferred.
• Experience working in a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) or other regulated environment preferred.
• Experience working in an environment that has gone through Lean process changes preferred.
• The ability to be flexible to change and support change during a Lean process transformation is required.
• Basic mechanical skills required.
• Experience with routine machine inspection preferred.
• Experience with measuring devices preferred.
• Knowledge of blueprint reading and geometric tolerance dimensions preferred.
• Basic computer skills required.
• The ability to work independently and in a team environment is required.
• Ability to communicate effectively (read, write, and speak) in English is required.
• Basic math skills, with the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide, compute percentages and work with decimals is required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
DePuy Synthes Products, Inc (6149)