Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr Financial Analyst
Requisition ID: 6701180301
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst located in Jacksonville, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Financial Analyst, North America will be responsible for direct commercial business partner support for Sales Force and Commercial Operations teams. Direct business partner support includes budget creation and tracking and business case development for proposals. The position is also responsible for consolidation and forecast leadership of the North America Vision Businesses. The North America Vision Care Business includes Contact Lenses, Consumer Eye Health, and Tear Science products across US and Canada and continues to expand. The ideal candidate will analyze the current business and develop insights that will lead to faster growth. The candidate will ensure compliance with all SOX requirements in addition to the completion of month-end close requirements.
A successful candidate for this role should:
- Have experience with expense budget management and analysis
- Have experience leading forecasts cycles or projects with multiple stakeholders
- Have experience partnering with and presenting to senior leadership
- Have a strong analytical mindset along with the ability to cultivate and maintain strong business relationships
- Be proficient in financial analysis and proactive idea generation
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; a major in Finance/Accounting preferred.
- And MBA and/or CMA is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive finance, accounting, analysis, or other related field is required.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills to include pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, and formulas are required.
- SAP & TM1 knowledge is preferred.
- Experience working with Tableau professional is preferred.
- Advanced skills in forecasting, project accounting and investment analysis are required.
- Ability to balance complex demands with a strong sense of urgency and prioritize competing demands is required.
- The candidate should be a team player with the ability to communicate effectively and develop solid working relationships across multiple levels.
- Ability to clearly articulate complex financial information in an easy to follow manner.
- Comfortable with detail, yet able to see the big picture (have perspective).
- Command and embrace change; can handle risk and uncertainty.
- The ability to present financial data to all levels of the organization, including executive leadership, is preferred.
- This position will be based in Jacksonville, FL and may require up to 5% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)