Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional Business Director, Chronic Care – Midwest (MI/IN/OH/KY/W VA/TN) – Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Requisition ID: 6680191003
Janssen Pharmaceutical Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Regional Business Director, Chronic Care Sales Force to support the Midwest region which includes Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia, and Tennessee.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The Regional Business Director will:
- Strategically lead a team of District Managers, and Sales Representatives to achieve the sales goals for two key products in the cardio-metabolic disease states, as they call on Primary Care Physicians and other physician specialties.
- Be responsible for Organization and Talent Development: Hire, develop, train, and motivate team members to achieve business and personal developmental goals and objectives.
- Develop a diverse team, while capitalizing on the strengths of each team member and invest time to remain personally connected to the team and to the organization at large.
- Develop and execute a business plan customized to meet the needs of the region, which is aligned to company, franchise, and brand strategies and deliver compliant product sales growth and meet volume objectives while effectively addressing the unique needs of the regional marketplace
- Leverage strong knowledge of payer and other health care dynamics that impact the local market.
- Use technology including the computer, iPad and internet applications to optimize efficiency, planning and coordination efforts.
- Collaborate with numerous internal and external stakeholders including Marketing, Business Analytics, Strategic Customer Group, Key Opinion Leaders and others to ensure alignment of efforts and to fully leverage the available J&J resources.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required and a Master’s Degree in a related field or an MBA is preferred
- Prior experience in people management is required.
- Demonstrated leadership skills consistent with the J&J Leadership Imperatives (Connect / Shape / Deliver / Lead) is preferred
- A minimum of seven (7) years of related healthcare industry experience (Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device) is required
- A minimum of five (5) years of cross-functional experience in key Commercial roles (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Access/Payer, Marketing, Analytics, Business Development etc.) with demonstrated commercial capabilities is required
- Cross-functional experience (beyond Sales and Sales Learning & Development) and Direct In-Line Marketing and/or Strategic Marketing experience is preferred.
- Related therapeutic areas expertise (including Cardiovascular, Diabetes or Pain Management) is preferred.
- A deep understanding of the key stakeholders within the stated region is strongly preferred
- The ability to maximize business opportunities and insights as well as strong ability to innovate, collaborate, and deliver results, are required.
- Must live in the geography, or be willing to relocate to it; and possessing the ability to travel up to 50% (including overnights and/or weekends) is required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
North America-United States-Indiana, North America-United States-Kentucky, North America-United States-Ohio, North America-United States-Tennessee, North America-United States-West Virginia
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (6062)