Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst
Requisition ID: 6675181106
Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst position in Santa Ana, CA.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
The Surgical Vision business is a global J&J Vision division based in Santa Ana, CA. The business brings leading ophthalmic products in three primary business segments: Cataract Surgery, Laser Refractive Surgery, and Ocular Surface Disease. The J&J Surgical Vision business is #1 in LASIK refractive surgery and #2 in Cataract/IOL implants with global leadership in innovation of presbyopia-correcting IOL’s.
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for financial leadership and guidance primarily to our Research & Development (R&D, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Affairs, Medical Affairs) teams.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Budgetary and decision support including financial close (accruals, reclasses, etc.);
- Budget vs. Actual analyses;
- Capital management, including budgeting, requisition, project monitoring, and close out;
- Financial planning and forecasting;
- Project valuation and NPV modeling, including market sizing and resourcing estimates;
- Understanding and explaining key business and valuation drivers;
- Challenging business partner assumptions and estimates;
- Creation and presentation of reports and presentations to senior finance and business management;
- Driving efficiency in financial processes.
The Senior Financial Analyst will ensure compliance to Sarbanes Oxley requirements and supporting compliance processes; follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices; and ensure personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required; a major in Finance, Accounting, Business Analytics or Economics preferred
- CPA, CMA, and/or MBA preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive finance experience or related business experience is required
- Knowledge and use of financial business software (i.e. SAP, BRAVO, & SOX Compliance knowledge) is preferred
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint is preferred
- Experience with portfolio valuation analysis is preferred
- The ability to think strategically and creatively and work in a team environment is preferred
- Ability to engage business partners and drive change is required
- Strong communication and presentation skills are required
- The ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and appropriately prioritize business priorities is a must
- Up to 5% domestic and/or international travel is required
- This position will be located in Santa Ana, CA
United States-California-Santa Ana-1700 E Saint Andrew Place
AMO US Holdings, Inc.. (6234)