Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr Administrative Assistant
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 6670191003
Johnson and Johnson is recruiting for an Senior Administrative Assistant based in our home office in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This role will support the Head of HR for US Corporate Functions and their team. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating the team's activities, including calendar management, travel planning, event and meeting planning and general administrative support. You will also play a role in planning team events and ensuring an open and productive work environment by researching and evaluating new technologies for use by the team in their day to day work.
• High School Diploma, or equivalent, is required.
• An advanced degree is highly preferred (Associate's or Bachelor’s).
• A minimum of four (4) years of administrative experience and demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Yammer and Outlook) is required.
• Experience working with Ariba or similar accounts payable system, CTO or similar travel system, Concur or a related expense reporting system is preferred.
• Global travel arrangements support highly preferred.
• Experience supporting an HR function is preferred.
• Experience in a highly matrixed environment is preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Sense of urgency while maintaining a high degree of organization is required.
• You should be comfortable working with minimal supervision and achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)