Johnson & Johnson Careers
Franchise Supply Chain Manager
Requisition ID: 6667180711
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
The Franchise Supply Chain Manager is a Canadian Market/Franchise aligned Leadership position in the North America Regional Supply Chain Planning organization. The role is responsible for facilitating the integration of commercial requirements with End to End Supply Chain business partners with a focus on delivering key business results: sales, customer service, finished goods inventory, slow moving and obsolescence, forecast accuracy and compliance. Includes seasonal/scenario planning, new product introductions, end of life management, customer event planning, business continuity planning, vulnerability business impact planning & process improvements.
• Represent a market/franchise perspective and participate in Regional Supply S&OPs and Regional Demand Management Business Reviews (MBRs) and other Supply Chain processes that are critical in the delivery of key business metrics. Partners with Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Project Management, Customer Logistics Services, Value Stream Leadership, Affiliate J&J, Commercial Leadership and other Supply Chain functions.
• Partner with internal stakeholders to develop the inventory strategy for the assigned Franchise(s): Includes entitlement, inventory business planning, projection roll up to franchise/country level and corrective action planning
• Coordinate slow moving/obsolete inventory (SLOB) action plans with Regional Demand, Regional Inventory, Regional Supply and Sales Operations. Includes Business Planning, routine monitoring/reporting, corrective action planning and dispositioning
• Lead seasonal planning process, strategy setting, and communication/alignment across SC functions where applicable. Incorporate strategy in business planning for inventory and volume.
• Represent assigned franchise during vulnerability reviews and action planning. Collaborate with Regional Supply to understand future vulnerability and partner with Demand Planning, Sales Operations, Commercial Leadership and CLS to take customer management and demand shaping actions as appropriate.
• New Product E2E ownership - Represent SC at new product governance forums with a lens to enabling solutions, risk management and alignment across Demand, Supply, Trade Customization and Project Management.
• S&OP participation representing the assigned Franchise(s) lens: Serve as an integration point between Commercial S&OP and site oriented iS&OP, with an objective to ensure strategy alignment, constraint resolution and effective product life cycle management between Commercial and Supply stakeholders.
• Supports advancing Regional and Global Supply Chain capabilities through the development of people, processes and systems solutions aligned to support the current and future business environment.
• Represent Supply Chain on Business Initiatives such as, but not limited to Acquisitions/Divestitures, Cross Functional Continuous Improvement, Regional/Global Supply Chain Planning Capabilities, Commercial Channel Development
• Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Management Science, Economics, Supply Chain, Mathematics, Engineering)
• 5 Years Diverse experience across Supply Chain; additional experience within Logistics, Customer Support, Project Management a definite asset
• Experience and proficiency of SAP, APO, AC Nielsen or other forecasting/planning software is required
• Deep understanding of end to end processes (Supply to Customer) and associated analytics is required
• Demonstrated Interdependent partnering across commercial, finance, regulatory, quality and supply chain management at all levels of the organization focused on developing and executing operational business plans is critical. Developing clarity through ambiguity, solutions through constraints, and balancing/resolving incongruent goals across these teams is a key attribute
• Consistent track record of delivering business results as an outcome of cross functional collaboration, managing through ambiguity and complexity in a matrixed regional leadership environment.
• Travel on the Job: Up to 5% Domestic and International Travel
• People management experience an asset
BE VITAL in your career; Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)