Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
PDMS COOP INTERN
Spring House, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 6666171212
Janssen, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting a Device Engineering co-op for the Springhouse, PA Primary Container & Devices (PC&D) group. The PC&D group supports Janssen R&D by developing optimal drug delivery devices for use in patients for both clinical studies and commercialization.
Co-op will be responsible for supporting various product development activities for drug delivery devices, including but, not limited to: prototyping, 3D printing, component design, mechanical testing and technical documentation. This opportunity allows development of skills associated with device development, organization, cross functional communication, and vendor discussions for product design.
The Co-op will:
- Support ongoing departmental device development projects.
- Work closely with team members including Device Engineers as well as Quality and Regulatory representatives.
- Participate in project team meetings.
- Assist with activities associated with device design, prototyping (including 3D printing) and mechanical testing.
- Enrollment in an accredited college/university pursuing a BS or higher degree in Biomedical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering is required.
- Availability to work full-time, 40 hours per week, from June or July through December 2018 is required.
- Candidates are required to be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Candidates are required to be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks and will be required to work individually (independently) as well as on a team.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Power Point, and strong oral and written communication skills are a requirement.
- Demonstrated leadership is preferred.
- Additional technical competencies in SharePoint or other information technology systems and experience with PubMed databases or other literature databases are preferred.
- Prior device experience and proficiency in SolidWorks 2017 or other solid modeling software is preferred.
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.2 is preferred.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)