Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Manager, HR Acquisition & Divestiture Lead
Requisition ID: 6665190610
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Sr. Manager, HR Acquisition & Divestiture Lead located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As a member of the Human Resources A&D practice, this position will participate in the activities surrounding a transaction (Acquisition or Divestiture). This position will lead the Human Resources component of due diligence reviews, identify key people-related business issues, support the development of integration plans and develop broad-based solutions to ensure the transaction’s success. Act as HR Lead on Deal Team.
- Serve as HR Lead on Deal Team. Key interface with Business Development, Local Business Leaders and Local HR Business Partners.
- Lead people component of due diligence. Partner with key stakeholders to ensure all elements are reviewed and understood. Provide findings to Business Development. Work with appropriate stakeholders to develop recommendations and solutions, as needed.
- Ensure consistent application of internal processes and practices.
- Lead development of a specific HR A&D capability or methodology (i.e., Talent Assessments, Cultural Assessments) incorporating internal insights and external (marketplace) best practices.
- Support HR A&D capability development across the organization globally through the development and delivery of training for HR business partners.
- Provide leadership and guidance on defined strategies, policies and processes.
- Identify and mitigate transaction-related HR risks and liabilities associated with HR operations, plans and programs, technology, talent and retention, organizational culture, and employment and labor relations.
- Partner with Local HR Business Partners to develop specific change of control and retention plans.
- Partner with Local HR Business Partners and Global Services HR to develop a broad-based integration approach and plans.
- Serve as a liaison between HR (e.g. Compensation and Benefits, Talent Management, Business Unit HR) and Business Development and other functions.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- A minimum of 7 years professional experience with at least 4 years of experience in Human Resources, Human Resources Consulting or related area required.
- Strong project management skills preferred.
- Prior consulting experience is preferred
- Prior Acquisition and/or Divestiture experience required
- Strong business acumen; understanding of key global trends required
- Strong project driven HR experience required.
- Superior analytical skills required.
- Strong understanding of change management methodologies
- Proven ability to think strategically and to translate strategic directives into tactical initiatives
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to shape and influence issues to get desired outcomes required.
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Broad understanding of pay and benefits programs with a focus on employee equity programs.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and
ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson (6067)