Johnson & Johnson Careers
Head of Global HR Digital Strategy & Solutions
Requisition ID: 6655190610
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Head of Global HR Digital Strategy & Solutions located in New Brunswick, NJ.
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly-based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Head of HR Digital Strategy & Solutions reports to Global Head of People Experience and HR Service Delivery. This person will lead the development of a multi-year digital strategic plan for the HR function that includes the landscape of the external environment, an internal audit of the current ecosystem, and a recommended approach to improve the ecosystem and experience. In addition, this person will be responsible for leading a governance team that will approve and align with multiple stakeholders on the digital roadmap, budget, and implementation for all HR systems. Lastly, this person will lead a cross-functional organization who will manage all digital HR products including the enterprise-wide employee experience platform, the digital onboarding workflow, our enterprise wide HR systems including Workday and Summit, digital analytics, and digital program management.
This role will have a close partnership with the HR Corporate Services, Global Process Owners, IT, Finance, HR Global Services delivery and service experience teams in the enablement of process and technologies and adoption of solutions across the HR domain. This leader will ensure that technology investments, system design and governance across the HR portfolio are successful during the ideation, implementation and ongoing steady state. In partnership with IT, the leader will ensure that the technology platforms and tools meet company standards for security, compliance and data privacy. They will be accountable for enabling the HR technology portfolio that includes the enterprise experience platform, onboarding capability, Talent Management applications, Total Rewards Applications and Core HR applications & Global Data Warehouse. Lastly, they will influence and guide the teams responsible for day-to-day operations required to support delivery and foster a culture of process excellence and continuous improvement through rationalization of systems, maximizing the use of key features, expansion of automation and a focus on self-service.
Responsibilities for the Head of HR Digital Strategy & Solutions include:
- Leadership of a cross-functional team to develop the digital HR strategy
- Leadership of a digital HR governance forum to align on a clear digital portfolio, investment schedule, and roadmap for implementation
- Oversee and execute the strategy, methodology, data and system governance long-term operational approach of the systems across the HR portfolio.
- Translate core HR systems application strategies and visions into actionable and measurable operational plans to increase the effectiveness of services while improving the customer and HR user experience.
- Portfolio management of enabling technology investments ensuring HR project and steady state costs/resources are available across Corporate and Global Services
- Lead business process continuous improvement efforts across core HR systems and partner with HR leaders to ensure compliance with Corporate Services and Global Services HR standards.
- Act as the senior-most HR Business Solutions leader with the managing partners and CEOs of our HR systems vendors (Experience Platform vendor, Workday, and Summit)
- Serves as a role model for high quality customer service; ensures that the needs and expectations of all customers are consistently met or exceeded.
- Assess industry trends on core HR system trends to inform and provide insights for use by HR Corporate Services and Global Services HR. Actively participate in external HR councils benchmarking latest emerging HR technologies, process and best practices.
- Conduct trend analysis of technology usage and performance to provide qualitative assessments based on HR Business Solutions learnings to provide insights for use by HR Leadership for strategic planning and investments.
- Champion the use of technology, automation, and data to instill an efficient and effective culture
- Drive continuous improvement and service delivery excellence by identifying and adopting best practices.
- Drive team engagement and develop a strong pipeline of global, diverse leaders within the digital strategy & solutions team.
- Enable a Credo-based & High-Performance Culture within team.
A minimum of a Bachelor Degree is required, with an advanced degree (MBA or MS) preferred
A general management mindset with strong financial acumen is required; General management experience leading a P&L and/or digital business is preferred
A minimum of 15 years of progressive relevant experience required; experience developing strategic plans in the digital space is required
Experience in the delivery of HR Services in shared services environment is preferred
A minimum of 5 years of people management experience is required
Experience working in a global environment preferred.
Must have strong leadership skills; operate as an agile global leader with understanding and appreciation for regional differences required.
Ability to establish a culture focused on speed, accountability and continuous improvement while building employee-centric repeatable and sustainable processes is required
Relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills, with leaders at all levels and key stakeholders required.
Experience developing end to end strategies in alignment of functional strategy to execute and ensure the availability of resources and best quality services.
Proven experience identifying emerging technologies or opportunities that compliment internal portfolio of technologies, products or services.
Track record to drive business results is required – identifies and capitalizes on opportunities, identifies risks/issues, assesses implications, formulates recommendations, and drives sound decisions that deliver results
Must have a strong capability in assessing, hiring, developing and coaching talent; developing a high performing, diverse and sustainable talent pipeline
This position is will be located in New Brunswick, NJ with up to 25% domestic and/or international travel required.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson (6067)