Johnson & Johnson Careers
Head of Digital HR Platforms
Requisition ID: 6654190610
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Head of Digital HR Platforms located in New Brunswick, NJ.
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly-based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Head of Digital HR Platforms reports to Head of Digital HR Strategy & Solutions. In alignment with the digital strategic plan, this leader will lead the development of a multi-year roadmap for our large HR digital platforms. This person will be responsible for identifying the end-user requirements for our Workday and Summit platforms and aligning these with the vendor roadmaps. This leader will manage the ongoing continuous improvement of both platforms while partnering with external vendors and internal stakeholders to build significant evolutions of the platforms over time. This leader will lead a cross-functional team of direct and indirect reports globally who will identify user requirements and prioritize these in-line with a longer-term roadmap and short-term budget requirements.
This role will have a close partnership with the HR Corporate Services, Global Process Owners, IT, Finance, HR Global Services delivery and service experience teams in the enablement of process and technologies and adoption of solutions across the HR domain. In partnership with IT, the leader will ensure that the technology platforms and tools meet company standards for security, compliance and data privacy. Lastly, they will influence and guide the teams responsible for day-to-day operations required to support delivery and foster a culture of process excellence and continuous improvement through rationalization of systems, maximizing the use of key features, expansion of automation and a focus on self-service.
Responsibilities for the Head of HR Digital Strategy & Solutions include:
- Leadership of a cross-functional team to develop the roadmaps specific to each platform
- Leadership of a portfolio management committee to prioritize requests and budget for each platform
- Translate core HR systems application strategies and visions into actionable and measurable operational plans to increase the effectiveness of services while improving the customer and HR user experience.
- Portfolio management of enabling technology investments ensuring HR project and steady state costs/resources are available across Corporate and Global Services
- Lead business process continuous improvement efforts across core HR platforms and partner with HR leaders to ensure compliance with Corporate Services and Global Services HR standards.
- Serves as a role model for high quality customer service; ensures that the needs and expectations of all customers are consistently met or exceeded.
- Conduct trend analysis of technology usage and performance to provide qualitative assessments based on HR Business Solutions learnings to provide insights for use by HR Leadership for strategic planning and investments.
- Champion the use of technology, automation, and data to instill an efficient and effective culture
- Drive continuous improvement and service delivery excellence by identifying and adopting best practices.
- Drive team engagement and develop a strong pipeline of global, diverse leaders within the digital strategy & solutions team.
- Enable a Credo-based & High-Performance Culture within team.
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive relevant experience required; concentration in HR Application Management, HR Information Systems, HR Infrastructure and/or HR Operations preferred.
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree is required, with an advanced degree (MBA or MS) preferred
- Experience in HR Systems such as Workday, Cornerstone on Demand, SalesForce.com and robotics automation is preferred.
- Experience as a digital product owner, leading teams through an agile methodology to build digital products, is required
- A minimum of 5 years of people management experience is required
- Experience working in a global environment preferred.
- Must have strong leadership skills; operates as an agile global leader with understanding and appreciation for regional differences required.
- Ability to establish a culture focused on speed, accountability and continuous improvement while building employee-centric repeatable and sustainable processes is required
- Must have exceptional skills in influencing leadership, in an indirect, matrix-based, and virtual environment
- Relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills, with leaders at all levels and key stakeholders required.
- Experience developing end to end strategies in alignment of functional strategy, preferably within HR, to execute and ensure the availability of resources and best quality services.
- Proven experience identifying emerging technologies or opportunities that compliments internal portfolio of technologies, products are services.
- Ability to develop HR strategies and solutions in order to execute and ensure the availability of resources and best quality service on a global scale required.
- Experience using Service Center technologies, such as Salesforce.com, with ticket management, knowledge management, telephony / IVR and document management skills preferred.
- Experience leading execution of integrated HR solutions or service delivery is preferred
- Strong knowledge of accounting business, financial, and organizational factors in development HR solutions required.
- Track record to drive business results is required – identifies and capitalizes on opportunities, identifies risks/issues, assesses implications, formulates recommendations, and drives sound decisions that deliver results
- Must have a strong capability in assessing, hiring, developing and coaching talent; developing a high performing, diverse and sustainable talent pipeline
- This position is will be located in New Brunswick, NJ with up to 25% domestic and/or international travel required.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson (6067)