Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Piscataway, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 6652180320
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services is recruiting for an Analyst, e-Capabilities, as part of our NA Customer Service Capabilities Team, located in Piscataway, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson CLS is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as customer service, distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including trade compliance and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the e-Capabilities Analyst, you are responsible for providing business support for the team that manages electronic commerce operations for our Medical Device, Consumer and Pharmaceutical customers and businesses. You will also support initiatives to drive electronic adoption, initiate enhancements and partner with stakeholders to implement Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) solutions. You will have direct interactions with both internal and external customers, which are an important aspect of this role.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Help to drive electronic adoption across Medical Device, Pharmaceutical and Consumer customers and franchises.
• Ideation and implementation of EDI and GHX solutions and enhancements to automate contracting and supply chain transactions are key responsibilities of the Analyst role.
• Provide second level support for issues or inquires related to the EDI and GHX operation.
• Analytics, business process understanding and expertise in e-commerce capabilities will be utilized to provide exemplary customer support.
• Support the daily operation and governance of the EDI and GHX operation.
• Manage and prioritize customer requests, and internal business needs to streamline processes and provide customer value.
• Actively participate in projects related to e-commerce to provide business perspectives and strategy.
• You will be responsible to support strategy development and deployment of customer-facing technology projects.
• Provide subject matter expertise and testing support.
• Provide data extraction, analysis, and ability to translate data into decisions.
• Develop and manage internal and external partnerships by demonstrating strong leadership, project management, partnership, analytical, and communication skills.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree is required
• Minimum two (2) years of relevant business experience is required
• Minimum one (1) year supply chain, logistics, or operations experience is required
• Multi-sector experience (i.e., Medical Device, Consumer, and/or Pharmaceutical) is preferred
• Experience in Customer-facing or in building strong relationships with internal and/or external stakeholders is Strongly Preferred
• Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment and work independently while demonstrating initiative
• Experience supporting projects is helpful
• Strong business acumen and understanding of the end to end supply chain is preferred
• Experience applying solid problem solving and analytical experience to interpret data and derive assumptions is required
• EDI or eCommerce systems knowledge or experience is strongly preferred
• Knowledge of SAP, JDE, or other Order-to-Cash ERP systems is strongly preferred
• Knowledge of Healthcare exchanges (e.g., GHX) is preferred
• Proficiency in MS Excel is required; proficiency with VLOOKUPs or pivot tables is preferred
• Proficiency with MS Access and/or Tableau is preferred
• Experience, training or certification with Six Sigma, Process Excellence, or Lean tools is helpful
• Ability to work in Piscataway, NJ and travel up to 5% domestically (with periodic overnight travel) is required
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)