Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Analyst, GBI Strategic Initiatives
Requisition ID: 6650190611
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies is recruiting for a Sr. Analyst, GBI Strategic Initiatives. The location is flexible.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.\
- In this position you will develop and execute strategic initiatives and change management efforts within the Global Business Insights (GBI) Center of Excellence (COE) team, in support of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies. You will support the Vice-President and GBI Leadership Team and serve as a key partner to cross functional teams. You will partner with GBI leadership to build One Source of Truth across the broader knowledge estate and will also work with key regional and platform leaders to help continue to gain momentum on the insights and analytics capability. Additionally, you will engage on a broader portfolio of strategic initiatives to deliver advancements in people, process and technology. Role will require business insight and understanding. With supervision, you will lead projects, execute change leadership and strategic initiatives, working very closely with Manager and Director levels.
- The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices business presents approximately ~$27 billion in worldwide sales currently and is a key growth business within the enterprise
Required Duties and Responsibilities:
- With direction you will build, influence and execute high-impact tactical and strategic projects and change management plans. This includes COE and associated insights and analytics capability builds.
- Support the HMD global One Source of Truth data project as we bring harmonized market and share insights to the organization
- Demonstrate an ability to influence multiple partners to ensure we make a high-level of impact with key GBI strategic initiatives
- With direction, support Strategic Initiatives as we understand key COE and business needs, precisely execute all program development and management, actively identify areas of further team change management, and work on other special projects as required
- Partner with functional leaders and the broader GBI team as we develop, implement, train and disseminate new premier insights and analytical practices for the GBI future state.
- BS or BA in business, marketing, statistics, mathematics, or related field. MBA or MS is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in secondary market research, forecasting, strategic insights, market research, business analytics, strategic forecasting, finance or a related field is required
- Experience in the medical device, hospital specialty, or healthcare field is preferred, but not required
- Ability to work in a matrix environment where a high degree of teamwork is needed
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent leadership, collaboration, communication and analytical skills are required.
- Ability to support cross-functional teams
- With direction, ability to understand, translate and integrate marketplace data and secondary data tools into actionable insights to drive decision-making is required.
- Working knowledge of and experience with secondary market research, primary market research, and forecasting is required. Some knowledge of competitive intelligence data is preferred
- Proven success in creative problem solving and team partnership is required.
- Due to the nature of the information reviewed in the role, candidate must demonstrate a high level of confidentiality and discretion is required
- Ability to begin to synthesize disparate data sources to provide an integrated insight view of the business is preferred
- Experience in Commercial Businesses preferred, but not required
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills are required.
- Strong project management skills in a deadline-oriented environment are required.
- Ability to organize and present information to internal business partners
- Proficiency in Microsoft WO
- RD, EXCEL, and PowerPoint is required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville-
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)