Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 6635191003
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
The Customer Leader is responsible for leading a customer-centric, sales team responsible for shaping and executing against joint business plans and strategic customer partnerships to deliver against assigned Customer Business Plans for one our largest retail customers. Key responsibilities include cultivating strong relationships with our retail partners and key internal stakeholders that will deliver against our growth objectives, deliver top-line sales targets via effective management of trade and other investment levers, drive forecast accuracy, and coaching and mentoring an engaged and high-performing team. This role will be a member of and help steer the Sales Leadership Team.
- In Depth Understanding of Customer Strategies and Operational Goals – Develops a strong end to end understanding of what is important to the customer and identifies where are mutual strategies and goals come together to develop joint business plans that will drive growth.
- Leverages Customer Insights, Trends.. – Understands performance, consumer and merchandising trends at the customer and ensures that implications of analysis are rapidly distilled and acted upon. Developing a team to identify emerging opportunities to generate demand at Customer.
- Evaluates Customer Performance – Understands the customer’s key business and financial metrics incl. profit, share performance, highlights special analysis required to develop unique insights and implications for business strategy.
- Develops Customer Plans - Develops detailed strategic customer plans for assigned areas, linking brand objectives to account objectives and individual tactical actions. Plays a leadership role in the creation and delivery of Joint Business Plans to drive growth.
- Customer Space and Assortment – Assures monitoring of own and competitive products distribution, understands the economics of space management and evaluates all levers for enhancing space productivity. Actively seeks incremental listings and space, using facts and profit-based analysis.
- Innovation Launches - Solicits customer input into innovation thinking, understands and helps shape the customer launch process, achieves Franchise distribution targets and manages the trade-offs between distribution levels and space payments.
- Supply Chain & Inventory Optimization - Seeks to drive efficiency through the supply chain economics while meeting consumer needs.
- Customer Programs – Profitably develops programs to support brand/category and customer strategy with measurable objectives for each program.
- Investment in Promotional Initiatives - Evaluates all activity through return on investment analysis clearly identifying key causal drivers and future recommendations.
- Drives a Growth Culture – Builds the team around a culture that is accountable, decisive, action and has a strong consumer and customer focus. Models and rewards the desired behaviors.
- Leads and Develops Talent – Ensures a team of engaged and high performing people through high effective recruitment, development, coaching of direct reports. Maintains a focus on the development of direct reports for future leadership roles.
- Builds Collaborative Internal Relationships – Builds strong relationships and tight integration between direct team and other functions. Provide input into setting priorities for functional resources (e.g., category management, shopper marketing, marketing, customer logistics, etc.) to enable business results and the integrated delivery of business commitments.
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience, including experience in a consumer products company, and in a combination of direct customer sales and internal sales roles.
- Cross-industry experience, along with experience in Marketing, Finance & Supply Chain is an asset.
- Proven experience in effectively leading and motivating a large, motivated and diversely experienced team.
- Helps anticipate and shape customer needs, and create innovative solutions, through in-depth business knowledge, trust-driven relationships, and a track record of delivering on win/win strategies.
- Has a track record of enabling and leading a team of multi-functional resources, both internally and externally, to deliver outstanding results for customer and company.
- Demonstrates a track record of hiring, managing, and developing motivated, diverse, high-performing teams and leaders.
- Influences a diverse group of partners, at multiple levels, to drive initiatives forward and to achieve a strategic vision. Ability to successfully negotiate internally and externally to align contending needs at high levels.
- Sought out by the customer and internal business partners for insight-based category leadership strategies and solutions to accelerate business growth.
- Demonstrates a proven track record of solving complex business issues/opportunities through in-depth data analysis; working knowledge of syndicated data resources and financial/profitability metrics.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)