Johnson & Johnson Careers
District Manager, Neuroscience - Los Angeles, CA - Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Requisition ID: 6632181105
- Be responsible for the development, execution of compliant promotion of all Neuroscience promoted portfolio products in all optimal sites of care across both outpatient and inpatient settings to approved health care professionals. This role directly supervises Sales Specialists within the defined district.
- Be responsible for development and successful implementation of a coordinated district business plan with targeted objectives to achieve sales and business results.
- Manage, develop, motivate, and compensate assigned personnel with proper allocation of resources.
- Partner and leverage various supporting functions within Neuroscience Sales, Institutional Business Group, Medical Affairs, and Neuroscience Marketing to deliver on business goals.
- Be responsible for strong demand generation leadership with the Sales Specialist team with a heavy emphasis on the outpatient setting. Additionally leads demand generation and care transitions execution within local community hospitals.
- Provide direction and management oversight to Sales Specialists for all Neuroscience promoted brands in addition to maintaining an expert knowledge of the approved clinical and HCC guidelines associated with these products to develop their skills and competencies.
- Have a strong aptitude for analyzing the business, coaching on approved sales messages, support in developing territory strategies/BPs, and achieve the business goals to develop the team’s business acumen.
- Work closely with the Sales Specialist team to establish and support career and development plans for the representatives.
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree is required, an MBA is preferred.
- A valid driver’s license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States is required.
- At least Seven (7) years of experience in Healthcare is required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire and motivate others to success
- One (1) year of management experience is preferred.
- Neuroscience and/or Schizophrenia disease state knowledge is preferred.
- The ability to travel, which may include overnight / weekend travel, up to 40% of the time, is required.
- Must live in the geography and/or be willing to relocate to the geography.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-California-Los Angeles-
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)