Johnson & Johnson Careers
Coordinator, Scientific Exchange Solutions
Requisition ID: 6609190613
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is hiring a Coordinator, for its Scientific Exchange Solutions group. The position will be located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
At Janssen Scientific Affairs, L.L.C we come to work every day to transform patient lives by enabling access to our innovative medicines and ensuring their optimal use. We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
You will be responsible for coordinating key activities for business processes in the areas of knowledge management, project management, and technology platforms. In this role, you will also manage literature subscription portfolio.
- Order scientific articles
- Work with publishers to troubleshoot subscription access issues
- Collect and analyze usage data
- Make recommendations for addition and removal of journal subscriptions
- Coordinate annual subscription renewal of key scientific literature and journals
- Coordinate the renewal of shared subscriptions with other areas of the organization
- Collect subscription pricing information and document negotiations with publishers/vendors
Medical Literature Repository (MLR) activities:
- Manage the lifecycle of Medical Literature Repository content including uploading new documents, editing tags of the documents and removing duplicates
- Ensure content reflects the most recent published version of the document
- Enhance records with metadata to facilitate search and enable publishing to other systems
- Coordinate all system access requests to resolution and ensure seamless experience for new users
- Coordinate with application owners, IT support, and requesters to track the status of requests and ensure access is granted as quickly as possible
- Ensure users complete required training for system access
- Escalate access issues to Service Center Manager as needed and follow-up to ensure resolution
- Provide monthly metrics
- Offer recommendations for improving the user experience
- Coordinate the documentation and tracking of progress for key initiatives and tactical plans
- Manage the development, collection and maintenance of roadmaps and dashboards for key capabilities
- Report training compliance metrics
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree is required, a Bachelor’s degree in Information Science or General Business is preferred
- A minimum of two (2) years of related experience is required
- Previous experience searching literature databases is required
- Proficiency with SharePoint and MS Office Products is required
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and feel comfortable interacting with all levels of management is required
- Ability to plan/ organize workload independently, exercise good judgment and initiative is required
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time is required
- Must be able to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects is preferred
- Previous experience with literature subscriptions is preferred
- Ability to work in matrix environment is preferred
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)