Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Global Strategic Marketing - Hips & Knees (Branding, Patient and Digital)
Requisition ID: 6607180403
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Global Strategic Marketing - Hips & Knees (Branding, Patient and Digital) to be based in Warsaw, IN or Raynham, MA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
DePuy Synthes Joint Reconstruction offers orthopaedic devices, solutions, and supplies for hip, knee, and shoulder reconstruction, in addition to bone cement and operating room products.
The Senior Manager is responsible for leadership and innovation in the development of global marketing strategies and managing the Global “Brand” for knees and hips with internal and external stakeholders including: market research & brand guidance, messaging, compelling evidence, stakeholder materials, global and regional campaigns, digital, patient initiatives and strategies to drive growth for the global knee and hip business.
- Lead and build the global marketing and communication strategy and execution for priority hip and knee products and solutions, owning from end to end the voice of the customer, subject matter experts, regional marketing input and content development.
- Develop launch messaging and branding for new platforms, and maintain global messaging on existing platforms for surgeon, provider and patient stakeholders.
- Create and execute digital marketing strategy across stakeholder audiences. Create patient education materials, including digital marketing content and promotional collaterals.
- Engage closely with regional marketing teams to identify and evaluate new technologies, treatments, and surgical interventions for knee and hip arthritis across the continuum of care and the messaging strategies for these technologies.
- Recruit, retain, and develop a global-minded, high performance team of product managers and specialists who are individual contributors and/or people managers.
- Support the daily business activities of the Knee and Hip Marketing organization as needed while managing the branding, patient and digital strategy.
- Gather and disseminate key insights for the knee and hip platform.
- Create and nurture close, collaborative professional relationships with surgeon consultants, key vendors, and suppliers to gain alignment and create a shared sense of urgency.
- Develop and assemble information and presentations, communicating relevant information to various stakeholders.
- Deliver board-level presentations and secure the confidence and buy-in of organizational partners including Research & Development, Regulatory, Operations, Medical Affairs, Health Care Compliance, and others as required.
- Partner with commercial marketing teams on successful launches of new products.
- Evaluate new technologies and intellectual property for potential licensing, acquisition, and/or distribution.
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA strongly preferred.
- A minimum of seven years combined experience in Marketing, Sales, Product Management, and/or Product/Brand Marketing is required.
- Experience in consumer and digital marketing is preferred; orthopedic experience preferred.
- Experience in brand strategy and communications, consumer insights and analytics, marketing planning and execution, business and financial acumen, strategic planning and pipeline preparation, launch excellence and marketing communications is preferred.
- Previous Product Launch Experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to Identify Market Opportunities & Elevate Competitiveness in the marketplace – this includes market assessments, insight gathering, concept development, need statement development, developing evidence strategy, labeling and claim development - is preferred.
- Experience managing individual contributors and/or people managers is strongly preferred.
- A blend of upstream and downstream marketing experience is preferred; strategic marketing experience is preferred.
- Global launch experience is highly desired.
- This position requires working with cadavers, and working in an Operating Room setting is required. The ability to obtain and/or prove vaccinations to work in certain Operating Rooms is required.
- This position requires up to 40% domestic and/or international travel, including some weekend travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)