Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Payroll Contact Center Representative (English/Spanish Fluency) (1 of 2)
Requisition ID: 6600180321
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Payroll Contact Center Representative within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services Organization. This position will be based in Tampa, Florida.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Payroll Contact Center Representative (CCR) receives calls, Our Source Cases, and chats from employees of Johnson & Johnson regarding their pay and will answer general questions, as well as more complex inquiries regarding Payroll policies and procedures with respect to employees’ pay. The Payroll CCR uses a case management tool for tracking requests and may transfer and/or escalate them to the Sr. Payroll CCR or other service center parties, if the Payroll CCR is not able to resolve the issue.
- Respond to requests from current and former Johnson & Johnson employees (and, occasionally, non-employees such as contractors) for questions regarding Payroll policies and procedures.
- Utilize reference materials, such as the online knowledge base to maintain a basic working knowledge of Payroll operations and assure accurate responses to questions and requests.
- Assure that sufficient information is gathered to resolve inquiries.
- Confer with the Sr. Payroll CSR and/or the Payroll Supervisor as well as other colleagues to provide complete and accurate responses and redirect unanswered/complex inquiries or transactions to other service center departments, following established processes.
- Utilize a case management tool to accurately capture, track, and follow up on information related to inquiries and adhere to established standards for case resolution.
- Perform intake, sorting, tracking, and distribution for Payroll-related documents that arrive at the service center for processing and other duties as assigned.
- Assist teammates where possible for the good of the team and department.
- Adhere to company, department, and team standards of professionalism and protocol.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
- A minimum of two (2) years of payroll experience is required.
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) is preferred.
- Experience in customer service within a shared service center environment is preferred.
- Experience using Service Center technologies (e.g. ticket management, knowledge management, telephony / Interactive Voice Response, document management) is preferred
- Experience in a shared service center environment is preferred.
- Experience with an ERP system is preferred (payroll modules of SAP preferred).
- Experience with Microsoft tools and applications is required
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills are required to communicate with customers, peers, and vendors as well as enter accurate information in case management.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of employees and handle difficult callers with sensitivity and professionalism required.
- A sense of urgency in resolving customer requests to ensure timely resolution and an ability to handle large call volumes, and support chat functionality is required.
- Ability to excel in a team based environment, demonstrating customer service and teamwork is required.
- Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity to compliance-related matters is required.
- Verbal and written fluency in both English and Spanish required
- This position is located in Tampa, FL
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)