Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 6599190214
Megadyne Medical Products, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies and Ethicon business, is hiring an Assembler to join an exciting crew in a controlled environment, assembling, testing, and troubleshooting high grade Electro-Surgical Generators to ensure manufacturing equipment at Megadyne is maintained to a reliable, safe, and high standard. The Assembler will also be aiding the lives of those requiring surgery, including veterinarians, plastic surgeons and other types of applications, specifically in an emergency room setting.
Ethicon, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, has made significant contributions to surgery for more than 60 years from creating the first sutures, to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures. Our continuing dedication to Shape the Future of Surgery is built on our commitment to help address the world's most pressing health care issues and improve and save more lives. Through Ethicon's surgical technologies and solutions including sutures, staplers, energy devices, trocars and hemostats and our commitment to treat serious medical conditions like obesity and cancer worldwide, we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact. For more information, visit www.ethicon.com.
As an Assembler, you will:
- Utilize experience and/or education with fully validated tooling, equipment, drawings, schematics, scope data and procedures.
- Monitor quality, test data and all pertinent electrical output information.
- Work in an electro-statically controlled area.
- Produce products in an FDA and ISO environment, while adhering to OSHA regulations.
- Utilize your knowledge of electronic components, ESD devices, analyzers and testing equipment.
- Understand the concept of team work and compliance to procedures.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent is required. Associate’s Degree in related field preferred.
- A minimum of six (6) months of experience working in a manufacturing environment is required.
- The applicant should be proficient with solder applications. IPC 601 certification preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable and able to perform testing using test probes.
- Troubleshooting, to include component level testing, preferred.
- Must be able to clearly comprehend both written and oral instructions.
- Ability to read and understand written work instructions and work order documentation.
- Must be able to frequently transfer, lift or move up to 40lbs.
- This role requires a daily commute to Draper, UT and operates under a shift of 6 AM – 4 PM, Monday – Thursday.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Utah-Draper-11506 South State Street
MegaDyne Medical Products, Inc. (6250)