Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Territory Manager (Spine Surgical Innovations) - Chicago, IL - DePuy Synthes Sales
Requisition ID: 6585180320
DePuy Synthes Sales is recruiting for a Territory Manager, Surgical Innovations Team (Spine) in the Chicago Region (including Southern Illinois). DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world.
DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own. DePuy Synthes Spine is the Spine business offering a comprehensive portfolio of spinal care solutions for the treatment of the most simple to the most complex spine disorders using traditional and minimally invasive techniques.
The Territory Manager, Surgical Innovation Team reports to the Area Sales Director, Surgical Innovation Team and is responsible for:
- the achievement of the annual sales forecast and other related targets in their geographic territory, on key focus products and new product launches.
- acquiring new customers, servicing existing customers, managing company assets, sales logistics, and execution of national, regional, and local initiatives.
- Traveling within territory with likelihood of weekend work and possibility of overnight stays away from home.
- Spending a majority of their time in surgeon office and hospital setting and includes coverage of cases in operating room (OR).
- Following the Sell, Influence, Teach strategy for promotion of focus products.
- Sales above market rate at critical accounts defined by SAM, AVPs and the S.I. Team, Influence of appropriate sales professionals for improved preparation & execution of growth tactics and, Teaching procedure based solutions to sales representatives, hospital staff and surgeons.
A minimum of a Bachelor's degree with either prior sales experience (minimum 2 years), medical field experience (minimum 2 years) or a combination of the two (minimum 4 years), with a high level of complex spine experience to include Adult and Pediatric deformity, MIS, Lateral and Biologics/Biomaterials OR 8+ years of spine orthopedic experience is required.
- Ability to operate in a “technical” and professional sales environment is required.
- A valid driver’s license in one of the 50 United States is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Business acumen (market understanding, business planning, ability to build value based customer relationships, results focused).
- Computer literacy is required (must be proficient in MS Office and Excel).
- Candidate must live in or be willing to relocate to the posted territory.
- Ability to travel approx. 50% is required.
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)