Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Global Supply Planner
Requisition ID: 6584190205
Johnson & Johnson Vision (JJV), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Senior Global Supply Planner.
JJV, is a worldwide company with operations in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe/Middle East/Africa regions. Research, innovation and new-product development are the focus of our organization. Since we introduced soft disposable contact lenses in 1988, and through the acquisition of Abbott Medical Optics in 2017, no other manufacturer has matched the aggressive expansion of our wide-ranging Surgical Vision (Cataracts and Lasik portfolio) and Vision Care (ACUVUE and Consumer Eye Health solutions) family of products. Our associates around the world are committed to expanding the JV brand and fortifying our position as the worldwide leader in total eye healthcare solutions.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Senior Global Supply Planner will:
• Provide end to end value stream support for supply network planning, ensuring service & inventory optimization.
• Execute supply network planning processes to ensure E2E product flow that enables service and inventory targets to be met and assist in developing supply network planning strategies.
• Optimizes E2E Operational Plans across the value stream via proactive sensing and then resolving challenges within the supply chain in order to achieve optimal value stream customer service and inventory outcomes. This includes leading multi-site planning efforts for a value stream.
• Develops and Executes E2E Net Requirements plans upstream through the supply chain and Distribution plans downstream, accounting for any upstream process constraints.
• Creates global supply network plans that ensure service goals are met and inventory is optimized.
• Highlights and escalates supply disruptions and works with functional partners to identify root-cause and to resolve supply issues and constraints.
• Participates in new product launch meetings and assist in developing new product forecasts and production schedules.
• Provides Supply Commit dates to Demand Planning and/or commercial group.
• Initiates the Global Allocations process according to procedure. Facilitate process to determine % allocations between regions and/or customer channels.
• Engage with Production Planning and Sourcing Groups to ensure that Supply Network Plans are aligned to production and purchasing.
• Leads end-to-end Planning meetings for each Value Stream in preparation for monthly Supply Chain Reviews.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required
• A minimum of four (4) years of relevant professional business experience is required
• Experience planning in ERP systems (e.g. SAP & JDA, etc.) is preferred
• Data mining reporting skills through (MS-excel or equivalent) is required
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is required
• A Green Belt six-sigma certification is preferred
• An APICS Certification is preferred
• Demonstrated strong organizational and planning skills with heightened attention to detail is required
• Shown ability to influence others and develop partnership and collaboration among different functional work groups is required
• This position is located in Jacksonville, FL and may require up to 10% of domestic and international travel
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)