Johnson & Johnson Careers
Make Asset Management Senior Technician (4 positions)
Requisition ID: 6579190205
Ortho Biologics LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting four (4) Make Asset Management (MAM) Senior Technicians to be located in Manatí, Puerto Rico.
Located in Manatí, Puerto Rico Ortho Biologics LLC, is part of Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies. At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Make Asset Management (MAM) Senior Technician, you will:
- Perform all responsible tasks necessary to operate the utilities with direct impact to the manufacturing processes as well as troubleshoot, service, calibrate, adjust, repair and maintain equipment related to manufacturing, QA, warehouse and utilities areas.
- Ensure all assigned trainings are completed on-time and Coach, mentor, and train others, when requested.
- Monitor and adjustment of utilities to improve throughput, equipment efficiency, and implementation of corrective actions.
- Perform routine cleaning, housekeeping and non-routine maintenance with adherence to all safety, environmental, and quality policies and procedures.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, repair, conduct root cause and failure mode analysis for utilities and manufacturing associated equipment in both, a team setting and independently.
- Conduct utilities systems monitoring through instrumentation, SCADA, Building Management systems, and sampling/ testing. Conduct sanitizations to the water system on the required frequency.
- Work with Engineering and/or contractors in the design, layout, installation, troubleshooting, and repair of Manufacturing and Utilities systems throughout the facility.
- Provide recommendations to preventive maintenance strategies. In a timely and prompt manner, identify, report and seek correction for deviations noted in the workplace. Support all investigations in timely and professional manner.
- Work with Operation personnel in the Operator Asset Care program and helps during the manufacturing process as needed. Maintain 5S status of facility maintenance areas and maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Willing to assist and support projects and other key plant initiatives as needed.
- A minimum of a High School diploma is required. Associates or higher degree in fields related to industrial mechanics, electronic, controls, is highly preferred.
- Electrician certification or license is preferred. HVAC systems and Refrigeration certification or training is preferred. Certification in Reliability / Predictive Maintenance analysis is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience within the manufacturing regulated industry is required. Experience with mechanical, electronic, or electrician responsibilities is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of various types of instrumentation to service, maintain and repair all types of utilities and manufacturing equipment is required.
- Working knowledge of DDC, pneumatic and electronic controls, VAV boxes, hot water and steam heating systems including related pumps is highly preferred.
- A basic understanding / working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (Word, Outlook, Excel, Etc.) and other generic computer applications is required. Experience using computerized management system (SAP-PM) is preferred.
- Troubleshooting skills / experience is required.
- Experience working with machine shop equipment (Drill Press, Band Saws, etc.) is preferred.
- Experience working at Clean room is preferred. Must be able to work on clean rooms and follow aseptic techniques practices.
- Ability to work in a highly integrated team environment providing strong support to teammates and customers.
- Must read and write in Spanish and English; knowledgeable on drafts and diagrams reading and equipment/instruments manuals interpretation.
- This Position will require working in flexible shifts such as 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th shifts on weeks from Sunday to Thursday, Tuesday to Saturday, or 12 hrs shifts.
- Physical demands include lifting less than 50 lbs.
- Willingness to travel for training and developmental opportunities up to 10% of the time is required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-Puerto Rico-Manatí-
Ortho Biologics LLC (2164)