Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Finance Compliance Manager in the Enterprise Finance Design group. This position is responsible for supporting the EPM CCER A2R team. The primary location for this role is New Brunswick, NJ. The role can be based at a New Jersey (NJ) or Pennsylvania (PA) in USA J&J campus, however, the candidate must be able to travel to New Brunswick, as needed.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.2 billion in 2019 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The EPM Finance Compliance Manager will be responsible for providing compliance support within the Close, Consolidations and External Reporting workstream as part of the Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) finance transformation project. This individual will partner across the Finance 3-tier model to help lead compliance innovation and support the design and deployment of standardized and compliant financial processes and controls thru the use of technology and design thinking.
- To be successful with standardization and improvement efforts, the Manager must demonstrate the Leadership Imperatives of Connect, Lead, Grow and Living into the Credo.
- He/she will actively participate in initiatives aimed at simplifying, standardizing and automating the financial close processes.
- He/she will need to ensure the appropriate level of input from relevant partners is incorporated into a recommendation and changes are socialized with interdependencies considered.
- He/she should have the ability to interact with numerous teams and leaders through in-person meetings and presentations and will play an integral role in shaping Global Finance processes and the related financial controls.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree, preferably with a major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or any related business degree required.
- Advanced degrees or professional certifications such as MBA, Master's in TAX/Economics/Accounting, CPA, CIA, CMA etc. is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of general finance/accounting processes or finance compliance/auditing experience is required.
- Working knowledge of SOX 404 and Internal Controls is required.
- Experience with SAP, SAP Central Finance, and JDE/ERP systems and processes is preferred.
- Experience designing, developing, implementing, and managing Inter -company or Open Purchase Orders (PO) processes throughout a global organization is preferred.
- Any Big 4 experience would be a plus and is preferred.
- SDLC knowledge is preferred.
- Planning, Prioritization and Project Management skills are critical to success and highly preferred
- Ability to leverage technology to effectively work in a Global role is required.
- Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency with common Microsoft Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint and advanced Excel skills (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions)
- An Agile & transformational mindset with ability to lead & drive through continuous change(s) along with ability to influence and optimally communicate with senior management is required.
The primary location for this role is New Brunswick, NJ. The role can be based at a New Jersey (NJ) or Pennsylvania (PA) in USA J&J campus, however, the candidate must be able to travel to New Brunswick, as needed.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
North America-United States-Pennsylvania
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)