Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Java Technology Manager – Enterprise Data Grid
Bridgewater, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 6573180320
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Java Technology Manager for Data Integration within the Johnson & Johnson Technology Services organization for the Enterprise Data Grid Team. The primary location for this position is New Brunswick, New Jersey.
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. We are thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BE VITAL in your Career; be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
The Java Technology Manager will lead the Data Integration strategy to transform our capabilities globally across J&J. The scope of the role will include the identification, development and deployment of solutions based on innovative technologies associated with the Enterprise Data Grid (EDG). The Java Technology Manager will collaborate with Business Product Owners, Enterprise Architects, Technology Services Peers, and External Partners to apply Enterprise technology and development capabilities to deliver solutions that rapidly meet business needs. Key technology capabilities include Application, Data and Process Integration capabilities. This role is responsible for collaborating with business partners and leading teams to shape needs, align solutions and deliver portfolio of projects with Agile and Flow delivery teams.
Experience in High Performance Computing, In-Memory Data Grid Solutions, Object Modeling, Java and Spring XD as well as great aptitude for leading result-oriented teams for enterprise level implementations are key requirements for this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for delivering Enterprise Data Grid projects.
- Lead EDG solution implementations and provide services across J&J.
- Lead a team of onsite and offshore developers to deliver integration solutions.
- Solution Architecture for Business Solutions leveraging EDG capabilities.
- Provide support and subject matter expertise to DevOps support engagements.
- Lead the effort for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, Build and Automation.
- Be the liaison between Enterprise Architects, development team and infrastructure team.
- Responsible for the quality of delivered solution, by setting standards and enforcing standards and best practices.
- Manage a team of resources who work with the business to shape integration requirements and deliver solutions utilizing Agile and Flow.
- Map out complex business processes to serve as reference for development of integration solutions and advocate for business process simplification where appropriate to deliver robust and cost effective solutions.
- Oversees progress of work in multiple work streams. Co-ordinates work streams, activities and initiatives across Product Lines as needed. Write, manage, and clarify complex story points or assists Leads and Senior Analysts with the task.
- Hands on development when required and Coach/Mentor other development leads and developers.
- Ensure compliance requirements are met, oversees documentation activities and participates in compliance activities as required.
- Ensure successful business product owner engagement and completion of user acceptance testing.
- Accountable for application support of EDG Solutions via Service Level Management with Technology Service teams.
- This position requires strong analytical and trouble shooting skills with strong communications skills.
- Bachelor's degree required preferably in the field of in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or technically equivalent.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of overall experience in information technology is required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience with core Java development is required.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience Object Modeling, UML and design patterns is required.
- Experience with in-memory data integration technologies such as GemFire or other IMDG is a big plus.
- Experience in Solution Architecture is preferable.
- Experience in Kafka or RabbitMQ or similar technologies is a big plus.
- Experience in Spark and Snappy Data is a big plus.
- Solid experience and knowledge in REST based WebServices is required.
- Experience in CI/CD process, build Automation process, automated testing and tools like Jenkins, Maven and Junit is a required.
- Experience with Spring Framework, Spring Data, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Spring XD and Hibernate is a big plus.
- Experience with unstructured data, No-SQL, RDBMS, SQL, NoSQL & JDBC/ODBC is a big plus.
- Familiarity with ERP (SAP/JDE, IDOCs, BAPI, RFC) integrations, Big Data and Hadoop is a plus.
- Experience in Java Security, Certificates, encryption and Webservice security is a big plus.
- Familiarity data modelling, data profiling, data standardization & harmonization and data curation is a plus.
- Familiarity with Salesforce Integration is a plus.
- Experience in Web Application development, Java Script, XML, JSON, HTML5, CSS, External JS, Node JS and other open source tools is a plus.
- Experience managing onsite and offshore developers and managing multiple projects is a plus.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum/Kanban/Flow/DevOps/Lean process and methodologies and framework.
- Experience working in a DevOps model is a big plus.
- Experience in the Life Sciences industries and experience regulatory applications (Examples: GxP, SOX and PII).
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)