Johnson & Johnson Careers
Data Integration - Service Specialist
Requisition ID: 6567190205
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Data Integration - Service Specialist, located in Bridgewater, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
As a Data Integration - Service Specialist, you will be accountable to manage the integrated build with the EDG Technical Design leaders, solution architects, data team, testers and change control to ensure the end-to-end build of a particular part of a solution is compliant and works as designed.
Experience in High Performance Computing, In-Memory Data Grid Solutions, Object Modeling and Java are key requirements for this position.
- Responsible for integrated build solution utilizing the Enterprise Data Grid framework aligned with best practices and solution design established by architects and tech design leaders.
- Participate in trouble shooting and provide support onshore support for various project teams.
- Collaborate with a team of onsite and offshore developers to deliver large integrated feature.
- Develop high quality code passing code review and architecture review.
- Ensure compliance requirements are met, oversee documentation activities and participate in compliance activities as required.
- Be a key contributor in SDLC from gathering business requirements to the completion of user acceptance testing and product launch.
- Create and/or Approves change control for software changes.
- Engage Solution Architects to ensures the solution meets the requirements.
- Work with Support Management to ensure the appropriate support model is in place post Production.
- Provide Level 3 support for Production Support.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree of Science in Engineering: Electrical Engineering is required.
- A minimum of 4 years of overall experience in information technology is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of medical equipment/pharmaceutical industry experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with core Java development is required.
- Experience in Python, SQL, Matlab, C++, HTML Web Development, CSS, Google API is required.
- This position requires strong analytical and trouble shooting skills with strong communications skills.
- Experience with in-memory data integration technologies such as GemFire or other IMDG is preferred.
- Experience in Kafka or RabbitMQ or similar technologies is preferred.
- Experience in Spark and Snappy Data is preferred.
- Strong experience and knowledge in REST based WebServices is required.
- Experience in CI/CD process, build Automation process, automated testing and tools like Jenkins, Maven and Junit is required.
- Experience with Spring Framework, Spring Data, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Spring XD and Hibernate is preferred.
- Experience with unstructured data, No-SQL, RDBMS, SQL, NoSQL & JDBC/ODBC is preferred.
- Familiarity with ERP (SAP/JDE, IDOCs, BAPI, RFC) integrations, Big Data and Hadoop is preferred.
- Experience in Java Security, Certificates, encryption and Webservice security is preferred.
- Familiarity data modelling, data profiling, data standardization & harmonization and data curation is preferred.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum/Kanban/Flow/DevOps/Lean process and methodologies and framework is required.
- This position is located in Bridgewater, NJ and may require 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)