Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., based in Skillman, N.J., is one of the world's largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world's most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, and LISTERINE®. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc. is recruiting for the 2020 Consumer Communications Customer Development Co-Op. Our purpose in J&J is helping people around the world by anticipating their needs, building solutions and experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
You would apply communication principles through digital platforms, to effectively allow partners to meet the needs of customers. This role supports the internal communications and engagement strategies for the US Customer Development organization.
Assist in the development, management, and cohesive of the current digital communication vehicles - SalesCloud, Customer Development Bulletin and Yammer.
- Maintain the SalesCloud intranet platform, built on Microsoft SharePoint, by page development and ongoing content updates.
- Curate content for the weekly Customer Development Bulletin. Built on the Pigeon newsletter platform, the candidate will source updates from business partners, populate industry and customer articles as well as enterprise-wide content.
- Act as a social media ambassador using internal social networking tool, Yammer.
- Promote US Customer Development content and initiatives on enterprise-wide platform, Touchpoint.
You would support the eCommerce expansion on key customer platforms and gain valuable analytics experience, as well as supporting Pure Play and Pharmapacks businesses.
- Lead the sales and expansion of J&J products on eBay platform
- Lead promotional plan/tactics and assortment assessment for new marketplaces
- Analyze customer POS data to identify trends, opportunities and challenges
- Perform return on investment assessments on promotional tactics
- Deliver willing to take action insights on how to improve business performance
- Attend Weekly connections with customer to develop a positive relationship and share opportunities to drive the business
You should meet the following requirements:
- You should be a current undergraduate student in pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college (Rising Junior, or Current Junior, Expected Graduation 2020 or Graduation 2021)
- A focus in Communications or Marketing is preferred
- You should have experience with Microsoft Office 365; including PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint and Excel
- Self-starter with time management skills, good judgment and proven ability to tackle problems is required
- Ability to maintain perspective and bring positive attitude and encourage partnership discussions with strong professional presence is required
- Professional maturity and ability to work effectively across levels, functions, regions and backgrounds is required
- Ability to stay aligned with overall strategic direction while applying diligence and attention to detail in execution and expertly meeting deadlines
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
#JNJUndergrduate #JNJSales #JNJCoOp
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)