Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director, Business Development (Licensing, Mergers and Acquisitions) – Medical Devices
Requisition ID: 6556180320
Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for Director, Business Development (Licensing, Mergers and Acquisitions) – Medical Devices, New Growth Platform. The preferred location for this position is Somerville NJ with consideration given to Raynham, MA, West Chester, PA, Cincinnati, OH, Irvine, CA or Warsaw, IN. Up to 25% travel is required.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years.
Summary: Recommends and executes strategies to identify, assess, and pursue New Growth Platform business opportunities. Lay the groundwork and entry strategies for New Growth Platforms of interest. Scans and scouts for potential new business opportunities based on insight of unmet customer and market needs. Develops business cases for opportunities, including conducting research and analysis to vet and validate ideas and opportunities. Delivers oral presentations to J&J management to communicate new business opportunities. Participates in the negotiation, structuring, and closing of deals.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with at least 10 years of business experience or MBA/other advanced degree with at least 5 years relevant business experience is required.
- Licensing, mergers/acquisitions, consulting or banking experience is preferred.
- Experience in developing business cases for opportunities is required.
- Strong business, negotiation, organizational, project management, analytical, decision-making, and influence management skills are required.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence a broad variety of business leaders, both internally and externally and of varying levels from functional personnel to senior leaders of companies is required.
- Experience in a customer/external facing role is strongly preferred.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage several projects simultaneously are required.
- Strong analytical and operational skills are preferred.
- Experience working on digital healthcare initiatives is preferred.
- Experience in the healthcare industry is preferred.
- This role may require up to 25% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-California-Irvine, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)