Johnson & Johnson Careers
Field Coordinator - Irvine, CA - Biosense Webster, Inc.
Requisition ID: 6538181105
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Field Coordinator, Biosense Webster, to be located in Irvine, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of surgery, orthopaedics, neurological disease, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, Cardiovascular and Neurovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Field Coordinator will provide diverse administrative and subject matter expert support to the Commercial Effectiveness Sr Manager, Area Directors, Regional Business Directors (RBDs). This individual will maintain information utilizing Microsoft Office and other programs. The Field Coordinator is required to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, make decisions in support of the field sales organization and interact with all levels of the workforce including business partners, customers, affiliates and faculty. This individual will be responsible to company retention policies, maintain performance documents, customer exchange documentation, Area & regional files, etc. The Field Coordinator will manage and assist the managers in certain employee-related activities such as onboarding, off-boarding and transfers of the employees in the region. This individual frequently consults with business partners and field sales on function-specific policies and procedures and prepares communications, presentations, custom reports, and sales analyses.
The Field Coordinator will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
• Collaborate frequently with senior management to solve complex problems regarding project, department or division-related work.
• Exercise sound judgment to assess and resolve moderate situations/problems and respond to frequently shifting priorities across multiple departments.
• Schedule meetings through Outlook, secure call-in numbers, prepare meeting agendas and manage attendance registration and logistics.
• Assemble and manage meeting presentations through Skype, WebEx and/or Global Connect.
• Draft memorandums, correspondence, and/or presentations.
• Arrange domestic and international travel, complete travel expense reports, and manage logistics of travel-related activities.
• Manage agreements and contracts with outside consultants and contracts; establish PO’s and work agreements per J&J Company Policies.
• Coordinate and track department purchases through J&J Systems.
• Provide administrative support for day-to-day operations as well as individual projects.
• Support of on-boarding and off-boarding procedures and communication to Field management and new hires on procedures
• Consult with business partners and field sales on function-specific policies and procedures. Liaison between other JNJ One MD opcos and BWI for Field administrative tasks (on-boarding processes, vendor credentialing, fleet, etc.)
• Liaison between Suppliers and Field Associates
• Work in conjunction with Commercial Effectiveness Sr Mgr on maintaining and uploading various Field Sales links and documents to Connect Site and maintain content
• Assist in managing communications for various sales functions
Associate’s degree and three years of administrative experience or a minimum of a high school diploma and five years of administrative experience are required. Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook is required. Experience with Ariba, Concur, Optimizer and Healthcare Compliance software preferred.
Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work both as a team member and independently are required. The ability to take initiative, be results oriented and manage multiple competing deliverables simultaneously is required. Strong analytical and presentation skills are preferred.
This position is based in Irvine, CA and may require up to 10% travel.
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)