Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Finance Manager - Health Technology
San Diego, California
Planning & Analysis
Requisition ID: 6534180319
Health Technology, a Business Unit of the Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Finance Manager supporting the Health Tech team located in San Francisco, CA. Health Tech is an enterprise team whose mission is to operationalize digital transformation; working across the J&J enterprise to identify, build, commercialize and scale impactful innovative, technology based solutions.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Health Tech Finance Manager role will provide strategic and financial support for the team with a focus on general business strategy, project support and development of long term funding and organizational models. Candidate will partner with Health Tech project leaders and commercial / business teams to support internal funding models and delivery of project objectives. This includes performing modeling and sensitivity analysis and assisting with socializing models with appropriate stakeholders. Role will support development of Health Tech long term strategic priorities including evaluation of funding models, deal structures, executional considerations etc.
The Finance manager will be responsible for partnering as needed across J&J with other functional expert teams (including Finance, Legal, HCC, GCC, Tax) in the execution of Health Tech strategies. Candidate should have familiarity with technology based models, be intellectually curious, able to think strategically, comfortable with ambiguity and have a demonstrated track record of effective business partnering and communication.
Candidate must possess excellent communication and time management skills, be a self-starter and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. The company is currently in a “start up” phase and requires a candidate who possesses strong strategic thinking, business partnering and who is comfortable working in ambiguous situations.
Additional Duties and responsibilities may include but not be limited to, the following:
• Active engagement with project teams and Health Tech leaders and be a Strategic thought partner.
• Support test and learn models such as Financial Modeling and Sensitivity analysis.
• Facilitate development and deployment of Health Tech future state operations model and organization design and operations.
• Support funding strategy and execution.
• Develop pricing constructs to drive funding transparency.
• Facilitate Cross Operating Company finance engagement in securing project funding commitments.
• Budget management and long-range forecasting.
• Support administration of affiliate pricing and charge out process.
• Assist with Business Development, partnership deals and financial modeling as needed.
• Leverage learning across J&J Operating Companies and Enterprise teams.
• Facilitate deployment of OUS strategy, as needed.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in accounting or finance or business related degree is preferred.
• A CPA, CMA or other certifications are preferred.
• An MBA is preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years of accounting, finance, business or related experience is required.
• Prior management experience is preferred.
• Working knowledge of intercompany pricing is required.
• Familiarity with technology based models is strongly preferred.
• Candidate must possess excellent communication and time management skills.
• Candidate must possess strong technical finance and accounting skills and business acumen is required.
• Strong presentation, business framing, strategic thinking and communication skills are required.
• Must possess strong collaboration and influencing skills with both internal and external partners.
• Candidate must be self-motivated with ability to operate effectively in ambiguous environments is required.
• Preference for individual with diverse experiences, technology and / or business development experience.
• This position is located in San Francisco, CA.
• Minimal domestic travel of approx. 10-15% is required.
United States-California-San Diego
Planning & Analysis