Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior QA Analytics Programmer
Requisition ID: 6530180319
Johnson & Johnson Vision (JJV), is a worldwide company with operations in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe/Middle East/Africa regions. Research, innovation and new-product development are the focus of our organization. Since we introduced soft disposable contact lenses in 1988, and through the acquisition of Abbott Medical Optics in 2017, no other manufacturer has matched the aggressive expansion of our wide-ranging Surgical Vision (Cataracts and Lasik portfolio) and Vision Care (ACUVUE and Consumer Eye Health solutions) family of products. Our associates around the world are committed to expanding the J&J Vision brands brand, and fortifying our position as the worldwide leader in total eye healthcare solutions.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
You, the Senior QA Analytics Programmer will provide data and programming support for reporting projects (e.g., self-service tools, visualizations, dashboards) within QA Analytics. Demonstrate understanding of data systems and reporting techniques based on education and solid foundation of applied experience and Insights as well as partnering with IT to determine data accessibility needs. Produces clear, concise, well-organized, and error-free computer programs (e.g., SAS) and reporting content. Contributes high quality and timely deliverables as assessed by stakeholders and QA Analytics management.
Establishes and maintains effective and efficient relationships with internal and external customers, with support of QA Analytics management. Responsible for partnering with IT to ensure the software technology alignment with the strategic direction of QA Analytics. Routinely contributes to functional area project teams with programming and reporting expertise. Contributes positively to QA Analytics team dynamics with a clear understanding of the department vision and may serve as mentor to QA Analytics team members with respect to advancing SAS programming knowledge of the team.
This role generally will keep abreast of current technology advances to continuously improve the ways in which the analysis and reporting needs of the business are met.
- Developing reports via SAS, Tableau, or appropriate software tool(s)
- Partnering with IT to understand database structure and define data needs
- Developing appropriate documentation (e.g., user guides, validation documents) for self-service tools, visualizations, and dashboards
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of a BA/ BS is required, a quantitative degree concentration is an asset. A Master's degree is a plus.
- A minimum of 4 analytical work experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of SAS experience is required.
- SAS BASE or Advanced SAS certification is highly desirable. Tableau certification is also a plus. 1 year of experience in Tableau is an asset.
- Knowledge of foundational statistical techniques is an asset.
- You must have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work on small to large projects in a team environment within a cross-cultural organization.
- This person must be an effective communicator and be able to work in a collaborative environment.
- Strong quantitative and critical thinking skills are required.
- Experience with technical documentation is an asset.
- Project management experience is preferred.
- This role will be based in Santa Ana, CA and may require up to 10% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic.
United States-California-Santa Ana
AMO US Holdings, Inc.. (6234)