Johnson & Johnson Careers
Global Program Manager
Requisition ID: 6521190212
The Sourcing Team within Global Orthopedics (GO) is recruiting for a Project Leader to drive activities associated with an Instruments value creation project. The PM will report to the Senior Global Program Manager. This role will be located in West Chester, PA or Raynham, MA.
This project assignment is for the duration of the requisite project work required for the Medical Device Transformation Initiative, which is expected to conclude at or prior to a maximum of 12 MONTHS from the beginning date in this project role.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Medical Devices & Diagnostics Global Services, LLC represents more than 60 manufacturing sites and 26,000 employees who plan, source, manufacture and deliver high-quality and cost-effective medical products to our customers around the globe each day. Work of the Medical Device organization supports a multitude of product platforms, new products and delivery systems that are used in a wide range of procedures throughout the healthcare industry, including interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, minimally invasive surgery, hospital sterilization, clinical laboratory testing, diabetes management, joint replacement surgery and vision care.
As a key member of the Strategic Sourcing team, you will be responsible for ensuring implementation and flawless execution of significant Global Orthopaedics Supply Chain initiatives and projects.
Principal Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead a matrix team in the actual implementation and execution of product transfers across a global network of suppliers.
- Ensure effective Project Management of all key strategic projects – with appropriate process controls, metrics, and stakeholder updates. Partner closely with Finance to ensure Financial planning and tracking is in place for all projects.
- Partner closely with Regulatory to execute the strategy necessary for all filings, inspections, and registrations in multiple sites and countries
- Manage initiatives effectively, timely, and on budget while minimizing any impact to base business, customer service and employee engagement.
- Handle competing demands relevant to scope, schedule, cost, risk and quality, and differing stakeholder requirements and expectations to satisfy outcomes
- Craft and deliver presentations to PMO/Management on project goals, plans, issues and risks, including progress reports, mitigation and contingency plans
- Develop and revise project plans, work with stakeholders to understand complex problems and focus on bringing issues to resolution in a timely manner, escalating as necessary to meet timelines
- Keep manager and key project stakeholders updated on project issues, issue resolution, risks and overall status of project
- Lead team to deliver all business case objectives. Challenge the team to be a high performing team that identifies solutions to exceed elements of the business case benefits.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, a degree in engineering is preferred, a master’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience with Supply Chain, Healthcare, or related industry is required.
- Experience in Quality Systems and or highly regulated environment preferred.
- Experience in Manufacturing and Supply Chain systems is preferred.
- The ability to have a global mindset and understanding of a high complexity systems landscape is required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams in a complex, high-paced environment is required.
- The ability to be self-motivated, a strong leader, a teammate, possess the ability to work with minimal supervision, and possess strong influencing skills is required.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities, build productive relationships, make decisions in an ambiguous environment, understand technical concepts, run a portfolio of projects and effectively communicate are required for this role.
- The ability to keep the manager and key project stakeholders updated on project issues, issue resolution, risks and overall status of project is required.
- Up to 15% domestic AND/OR international travel is required.
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)