Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager NA GPEx Supply Planning BPO
Skillman, New Jersey; Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 6513190205
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company is seeking a Manager NA GPEx Supply Planning BPO located in Skillman, NJ or Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brand, as well as leading skin care brands such as AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®.
The Manager NA GPEx (Global Planning Excellence) Supply Planning BPO is a member of the Global Planning Excellence team whose principle accountability is to ensure that the supply planners function efficiently and effectively across the North America region.
• Establish techniques to optimize the utilization of the SAP and APO Supply Network Planning system.
• Train new planners on business processes and system tools.
• Promote the use of planning best practices in the user community to advance organizational expertise within the APO SNP system.
• Partner with supply planning groups that support external manufacturing, cross regional manufacturing and trade customization.
• Lead regional projects and contribute to global projects.
• Meet key project milestones in support of SNP system functional enhancements.
• Developing business cases and gaining management support for system enhancements.
• Work with management to determine the scope and resourcing for the changes
• Provide leadership for the functional evaluation, testing, and user training phases of enhancement delivery.
• Evaluate all planning related modules currently in use and determine required process changes and oversee unit and integration testing to ensure consistent performance.
• Work with business partners to identify KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for success, establish target goals, and design and implement tools to track performance.
• Report KPI status to peers and management and work with the planning organization to monitor and improve performance. Key metrics will include, but are not limited to: Process Integrity Dashboard, M2A (Min/Max Adherence), Past Due Purchase and Transfer Orders, and Master Data Accuracy.
• Collaborate with cross functional partners in IT (Information Technology), Procurement, Quality, Manufacturing, and Logistics to ensure process are supported and integrated within the business.
• Lead Supply Chain best practice initiatives and benchmarking activities internally and externally to Johnson and Johnson.
• Interface with Johnson and Johnson Consumer group peers to share best practices and establish consistent Supply Chain processes regionally and globally.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required with a concentration in Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations Management or Operations Research preferred; a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) with operations concentration is preferred.
• A minimum of eight years of related business experience is required.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in Supply Chain is required.
• Demonstrated experience in planning function is required.
• Experience with SAP or similar ERP System is required. Experience with APO-SNP or similar planning module is preferred.
• Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training and/or Certification is highly preferred.
• APICS Certification is preferred.
• Strong analytical, negotiation and influencing skills are required.
• Strong oral and written communication skills for presentation to all levels of internal customers and J&J management is required.
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
• Excellent time management skills and thrive when working on virtual teams and projects with colleagues physically located elsewhere.
• This role will be based in Skillman, NJ or Fort Washington, PA and will require up to 20% domestic travel as needed by the business.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)