Johnson & Johnson Careers
Laser Sales Manager - Western Region - AMO Sales and Services, Inc. A Division of Johnson and Johnson Vision Care
Requisition ID: 6505181102
Laser Sales Manager -Western Region - AMO Sales & Services, a division of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Laser Sales Manager to cover the following region: WI, MN, SD, ND, MT, WY, WA, OR, NV, UT, CA, AZ, CO, NMIA, KS, OK, Western MO.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Laser Sales Manager represents Johnson & Johnson Cataract Laser Products to appropriate customer base within a designated geographical area, placing major emphasis on increasing the adoption of the Cataract Laser equipment that includes the Catalys Precision Laser System. Assigned sales goals are achieved through creative, consultative selling and implementation of the U.S. marketing plans. The Laser Sales Manager provides technical product knowledge and in-service support to ensure customer satisfaction. The Laser Sales Manager will utilize the local Johnson & Johnson Account Executive, Premium Practice Specialist, and Corporate Accounts Representatives to enhance productivity, create and solidify key relationships, and ultimately enhance the selling process. Works synergistically with all other J&J sales personnel in co-selling efforts to strengthen J&Js customer value. Will be in the OR some of the time working hand-in-hand with Ophthalmologists with surgical technique, efficiency, and all aspect of cataract surgery to enhance patient safety and to play a key role in getting the surgeon to have desired outcomes. Complies with required reports and requests, effectively manages AMO field assets to include consigned products, surgical instruments, surgical equipment, sales force automation and ancillary items.
Spending time in offices and Operating Rooms with the surgeons, using the equipment for desired patient safety and successful surgical outcomes, the Laser Sales Manager will:
- Be responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Achieve assigned unit, sales and profit objectives for Catalys Laser portfolio and related consumables. Demonstrates and sells equipment to appropriate customer segments and executes U.S. Marketing Plan.
- Provide expert knowledge about products and surgical techniques to potential customers.
- Assume a proactive training role within assigned region and supports national training programs as requested
- Demonstrate proficiency with computer hardware/software in order to prepare and provide detailed presentations to new and existing customers. Provides timely and accurate forecasts and activity reports to Regional Business Director. Effectively leverages and utilizes J&J resources and services to optimize product pull through
- Efficiently manage all resources including sample accounts, demonstration equipment, surgical instruments, computer hardware/software and all other company assets. Manages expenses within assigned budgets
- Serve as the key sales interface to the Regional Business Director and U.S. Marketing regarding the equipment product portfolio. Provides information on product performance, enhancement opportunities and competitive activity.
- Work closely with Account Executives, Premium Practice Specialist, Application Support Managers, District Business Manager and Regional Business Director to achieve objectives.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required.
- At least 5 years surgical sales and/or capital sales experience is required.
- Experience selling Medical Devices with an equipment emphasis is preferred.
- A minimum of two years of successful sales experience with Ophthalmic surgical products is preferred.
- A valid driver’s license issued in one of the 50 states is required.
- The ability to travel as needed, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel is required.
- Analytical skills and the ability to develop and execute strategies are required.
- Understanding of financial decision making relative to asset management
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Strong contract/negotiating skills
- Ability to understand and transfer technical information on Laser technology
- Demonstrates a superior knowledge of Cataract surgical techniques, wound architecture, refractive cataract techniques IOL Lens implantation techniques
- Demonstrate a superior knowledge of refractive procedures and surgical techniques.
· Ability to develop key strategies and execute
- Independent, creative and innovative thinker who thrives on selling in a consultative selling environment
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-California-Los Angeles-
North America-United States-California-San Francisco, North America-United States-Colorado-Denver, North America-United States-Washington-Seattle, North America-United States-Arizona-Phoenix
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)