Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional Business Manager - Central Ontario
Requisition ID: 6491190204
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies (JJMDC), a division of Johnson & Johnson Inc., markets and distributes medical device and diagnostic solutions for use in institutional and primary health care settings across Canada. JJMDC focuses on providing minimally invasive treatment options spanning various medical procedures and disease states. Among the products represented by its various business units are: surgical instruments, orthopaedic implants, devices for women’s health including breast care, infection prevention and general-purpose sterilizers, hernia solutions, haemostatic products, cardiovascular and neurovascular diagnostics and treatment.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care is recruiting for a Regional Business Manager, located in our Central Region (ideal location to reside is within the Greater Toronto area).
As member of the Johnson & Johnson Leadership team, you the Regional Business Manager (RBM) would be responsible for driving Regional and Territory strategic places to achieve business results and work in conjunction with the other RBM’s acts a voice-of-field on the Management team.
You are responsible for leading, mentoring and developing a regional sales team in the sales and promotion of ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses, BLINK® eye drops and cultivate sales leads for our JJV Surgical team for our LIPIFLOW® and LIPIVIEW® systems
- Leading, coaching, and developing Territory Account Managers in executing sales calls on Optometrists, Opticians, and Optical retail outlets
- Development and implementation of sales/marketing strategies as set out in yearly and quarterly sales direction
- Utilizes performance and talent development systems to accelerate team member achievement and skill development.
- Maintain an understanding of regional competitive activity on an ongoing basis and reporting as required
- Identifies key engagement drivers and develops team engagement to remove barrier and drive high performance.
- Coordinating with the other RBMs to align on common positions for Operating team decisions, formally participate in Operating team meetings and creation of agendas and management for Regional Sales meetings. .
- Work with the other RBMs share new approaches to selling and marketing our product line.
- Build relationships with Key Opinion Leaders, Associations, and local education institutions to build brand awareness
University degree required
Minimum 5 years in direct business to business sales environment is required
Travel percentage – 40% travel within region, travel to head office and Jacksonville Florida is required
People management experience is preferred however a track record of strong individual performance with key examples of peer sharing and training is acceptable.
Valid driver’s license, where applicable
Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills is required
Proficient Computer Skills in MS Office
Proficiency or willingness to learn basic social media and digital marketing trends is desired.
Thorough knowledge and understanding of sales applications and principles demonstrated through a strong sales track record is required.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)