Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Analyst, Technology Lead
Requisition ID: 6474190607
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst, Technology Lead, located in Horsham, PA to support the sales and marketing digital initiatives and strategy for the Janssen Oncology franchise.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Business Technology Leaders (BTL) provide technology direction and project execution for the North America Janssen Pharmaceutical Commercial franchises. In this capacity, the BTL is expected to provide leadership around relationship management, project/program management, business process/analysis, quality and compliance.
The position requires direct interaction with business partners to understand the IT capabilities and demand required by the commercial departments. This includes assessing the current state and identifying IT solutions that support the business strategies for the franchise. This position will lead projects from the beginning of client engagement through delivery/execution to our business partners.
- Interface and manage strategic relationships with business partners by representing and promoting IT capabilities and solutions.
- Optimize the deliverables of the Oncology brand(s) and sales teams through participating in business planning, needs analysis and business risk assessment, leading business process (re)design, acclimating the business processes to changes in technology and consulting with the customer on how to best support the business through the effective use of technology.
- Liaison between North American Commercial Pharm IT and departments within the Oncology franchise to understand business processes and priorities and manage IT demand.
- Develop IT strategies for digital marketing and sales capabilities.
- Develop and manage associated project and application portfolios.
- Includes requirement gathering, estimating resources (budget and people), project prioritization across IT and other respective Pharma business units, collaborate with IT delivery teams and shared services for project execution, provide on-going support for changes and enhancements
- Gather and document requirements from the business, build project scope and resource estimates, and coordinate UAT.
- Ensure project plans are defined and executed to achieve the business and technical objectives.
- Monitor and maintain progress on all key project phases utilizing existing PMx and SDLC tools and methodologies.
- Assist in the management of project budgets and assure timely management/response to all issues and opportunities that can affect the project.
- Partner with creative advertising agencies to present new and innovative ideas to brand teams while managing expectations and commitments.
- Establish and manage roles and responsibilities between internal IT and external agencies to create an effective and collaborative partnership.
- Partner with other BTL/BA/PLO teams to advance effectiveness and impact.
- Share best practices from within the Janssen Oncology division, across the broader Pharma IT organization.
- Ensure that J&J information assets are appropriately identified, valued and are protected by complying with and enforcing all local and worldwide security policies.
- A minimum of a Bachelor degree is required.
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience is required.
- Life sciences or health care industry experience is preferred.
- Broad knowledge of field sales processes, ranging from field deployments, understanding of sales hierarchies and sales solutions is required.
- Proven experience and in-depth knowledge with delivering solutions to support business units and brand/franchise and experience with Digital Marketing solutions including one or more of the following: Web site marketing, digital advertising, SEO, social media, and CRM is preferred.
- Project Management experience delivering medium to large scale digital projects from concept through delivery and operations is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with exceptional interpersonal skills are required.
- The ability to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, and achieve results in a fast-paced environment is required.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, maintain confidentiality, and operate with poise and professionalism in a complex, high-profile, and rapidly changing environment is required.
- This position is located in Horsham, PA and may require up to 15% travel within the New Jersey/Pennsylvania area and occasional travel across North America.
Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Business Relationship Management