Johnson & Johnson Careers
Supply Chain Co-Op: 2019 DDLT Conference
Requisition ID: 6455190605
Caring for the world one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science, bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets.
With more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies that employ over 135,000 people work with partners in health care to make a difference in the lives of over a billion people throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
- Planning Analysts
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Regulatory Compliance/Quality Engineers
- Program Management Office Associates
- Associate Engineers
- Associate Facilitators
- Project Engineers
- Operations Associates
- Supply Chain Associates
- McNeil Consumer Health Care
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company
- DePuy Synthes
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- J&J Customer Logistics Services
- Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems
- Johnson & Johnson Sales and Logistics Company
You should meet the following criteria:
- You are legally authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B status)
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.2 Cumulative
- You are actively enrolled in University pursuing either a Bachelors or Master’s degree (but not necessarily taking classes)
- You attended the 2019 DDLT conference held in New Brunswick, NJ
- You have reliable transportation to and from work daily
- You are able to work full time (40 hours per week) during the duration of the co-op position.
- Completion of at least freshman year of undergraduate academic program is required
- Ability to lead multiple projects and initiatives while maintaining a strong sense of urgency.
- You should be able to demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication and presentation skills and leadership qualities.
- Have basic proficiency with the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway-
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)