Johnson & Johnson Careers
Ocular Surface Sales Specialist - Los Angeles, CA - AMO Sales and Services, Inc. A Division of Johnson and Johnson Vision Care
Requisition ID: 6450181102
- Sell, install and train account staff on capital equipment within assigned geographic territory with quota responsibility monthly, quarterly, and annually as defined by TearScience
- Sell, implement, coordinate and conduct practice training on disposable devices branded as activators from LipiFlow usage, usage fees on the LipiView interferometer, and service within company protocols each fiscal year as defined by TearScience
- Execution of the missionary sales cycle. This includes identifying accounts that make good short and long-term partners to include early-adopting key ophthalmic opinion leaders, market leaders based on clinical reputation, along with high volume practices and assisting them in becoming TearScience champions. This process includes educating and training them on core TearScience concepts, conducting strategic business analysis of dry eye prevalence within the practice, training the physicians and staff on usage of the equipment, instruction on dry eye patient flow and monitoring key growth drivers within the practice
- Demonstrate proficiency and the ability to work with other sales team members as well as TearScience customer support groups such as service, clinical and Practice Advocates.
- Executes the sales and approved TearScience marketing plan(s) to achieve the territories’ market and business plan penetration, volume and dollar sales objectives on an annual basis.
- Analyzes territory account conversion percentages, make recommendations and implement changes in practice development initiatives to ensure practice success.
- Manages the approved territory budget for expenses and protects all company assets that are in their possession including but not limited to demo equipment, disposables and computers.
- Provides regular updates to assigned Area Director (or VP of Sales, N. America) and the TearScience management team regarding sales, sales channel development, forecast and market conditions as well as competitive activity.
- Ability to work with and maintain a professional and credible image with key physicians, advisors, vendors and co- workers.
- Regularly input current account information and sales activity as well as utilize company’s CRM system.
- Flexibility to assume other duties as assigned by TearScience management
- Ability and willingness to travel +/- 80% within territory and at national shows.
- Support company goals and objectives, policies and procedures to achieve and meet FDA, ISO and MOH regulations.
- BA/ BS Degree
- Minimum eight to ten years of demonstrated successful selling experience with non-reimbursed patient pay medical device procedures and medical device industry.
- Proven sales track record of successfully introducing new procedures, and creating customer business financial success.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with key doctors and staff members and an in depth knowledge of the inner workings of an ophthalmic office including chart reviews and reimbursement strategies.
- Value added service representation expertise and territory management skills knowing why, how, and when to provide the services for the practice.
- Strong relationship and team builder with excellent analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of local ophthalmic practices and a recognized valuable asset to physicians.
- Proven record selling both capital and consumable goods in ophthalmology and incremental sales experience to the surgical and aesthetic market are desirable
- High integrity and discretion in order to protect sensitive financial information at key accounts
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-California-Los Angeles-
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)