Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Forecasting – Hematology Oncology
Requisition ID: 6449190606
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manager, Forecasting – Hematology Oncology, located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The Manager, Forecasting – Hematology Oncology is responsible for generating, integrating and translating insights and analytics into growth opportunities that shape decisions and drive organizational action for the Oncology BU
This position will partner closely with brand or franchise leadership and cross functional partners and serves as an internal consultant to the Sales & Marketing team. This position plays a key role in advising and counseling business partners in the forecasting and evaluation of new and existing business strategies and as a result, shares accountability for business results.
- Lead development and implementation of CART cell therapy forecast models & tracking; proactively identify new data sources that will enhance decision making & increase forecast accuracy. Implement forecast modeling approaches; work with supplier partners, foster strong partnerships in the context of resources, timing and overall franchise goals.
- Integrate forecasting efforts & insights with primary research, intelligence, & analytics insights developed by peers across the Commercial Insights & Strategy team for Janssen Oncology and translate into business impact. Integrate all information (custom, syndicated, forecasted and modeled) into forecasts and assessments of organizational strategies & actions with the potential to drive tangible growth in revenue or profit. Provide strategic input to strategic and business plans, sales & brand strategies and new product launch plans / life cycle management including supply chain planning and manufacturing support for Hematology.
- Ensure timely tracking of forecast accuracy and key assumptions across key data sources – prescription/sales, patient, call activity and competitive landscape to evaluate risk & opportunities. In partnership with integrated analytics colleagues, identify and develop key metrics to measure and monitor performance.
- Apply basic consulting skills, including consultative listening, problem definition, hypothesis generation, data analysis, translation to value, and oral and written presentation for impact.
- Consistently focus on key business issues for the Janssen Myeloma portfolio. The ability to demonstrate leadership courage in order to set boundaries and ensure time is spent on the most critical/ high value projects is critical.
- Stay abreast of emerging healthcare & pharmaceutical industry trends and assess their potential impact on our franchise business strategies.
- Act with speed, agility and accountability
- Cultivate meaningful internal and external partnerships, adding value and insights for the organization; being insight driven to uncover important unmet needs.
- Take personal accountability for making Credo-based decisions and fostering a Credo-based culture.
- BA/BS required; Advanced degree desirable.
- A minimum of a 5 years of relevant business experience is required.
- General management mindset, business acumen, strategic thinking skills are required.
- Proven analytical skills and learning agility are required.
- Experience in developing comprehensive and impactful recommendations and solutions that drive key decisions are required.
- Proficiency in modeling and reporting tools, specifically, Excel is required.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint is required.
- Knowledge of IMS data is preferred.
- Experience in forecasting and business planning is required.
- Business analytics, finance, or strategic planning experience is preferred.
- Previous experience in business intelligence, marketing, and/or sales is preferred.
- Diversity of experience is preferred, with demonstrated learning agility in order to be able to move across different types of markets such as primary care/retail or specialty markets.
- Business/market experience to influence franchise/brand level decisions and strategies are required.
This position is based in Horsham, PA and requires up to 10% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)