Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Internal & Executive Communications
Requisition ID: 6441190201
Janssen Pharmaceutical recruiting for a Senior Manager, Internal and Executive Communications. The role will be based in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal
In this role, you will manage field, organizational and executive leadership communications for Janssen U.S. Cardiovascular and Metabolism (CVM). This includes leading the strategy and execution of all internal communications to inform, align and engage our field and home office employees. By developing powerful organizational communications, you'll enable the focus, effort and retention necessary to achieve business goals. The role will also lead external thought leadership and positioning of the President of the CVM business.
Drive best-in-class organizational communications to more than 2,000+ employees
- Lead continued development, project management and rollout of core CVM employee engagement program and business strategy to inspire confidence in our plan for our patients, our brands and our people.
- Develop and execute the organizational communication strategy to accelerate the achievement of business objectives by demonstrating the full breadth of communication channels.
- Build strong networks and relationships within the CVM organization to understand the attitudes, desires and needs of our team to help them achieve their full potential
- Collaborate with business partners: PC&PA Communications and Johnson & Johnson Employee Communication and Engagement to energize and inspire employees through compelling organizational communications, grounded in our culture, strategy and purpose
- Identify and act on key opportunities to eliminate/improve practices that stand in the way of achieving results and delivering valuable solutions, by delegating tasks, utilizing resources effectively and increasing self-service communication model
- Manage the organizational communications budget
- Demonstrate confidence and clarity in leading organizational change through powerful communication and engagement tactics appropriate to different audiences
Lead the communications efforts for Janssen North America’s largest field team
- Develop and implement field communication strategy, including the development of field leadership communications, and pull through of key CVM, Janssen and J&J Corporate initiatives
- Oversight of communication specialists and/or consultant support, in the flawless execution of bi-weekly field newsletter and ad-hoc CVM communications
- Partner with and provide counsel to field leadership to develop messages that inspire, engage, and inform employees to increase salesforce effectiveness and performance
- Drive innovation in our approach to engaging with the field
Provide strategic counsel and support to the President of CVM on thought leadership and communication opportunities
- Develop and execute overarching internal and external executive communication strategy and core platforms supporting the CVM President
- Identify and support internal and external opportunities for CVM President to play a visible leadership role across Janssen and position CVM / Janssen as an industry leader
- Powerfully connect with key audiences with engaging messaging on diversity, innovation, and personal development by developing a compelling narrative, business examples and personal leader anecdotes
- Continuously assess technology platforms to enhance reach and engagement of internal and targeted external audiences
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education required
- 6+years of experience in communications, business or related field
- High level of professional maturity and ability to work effectively across levels, functions, regions, backgrounds – particular, providing counsel to senior management
- Demonstrated ability to craft compelling stories, with exceptional written, oral and visual communication abilities
- Some media engagement skills helpful
- Demonstrated analytic ability
- Experience managing agencies and budgets
- Excellent judgment
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)