Johnson & Johnson Careers
ISRM Sr. Analyst – Supply Chain
Requisition ID: 6440180711
J&J is recruiting for an ISRM Sr. Analyst - Supply Chain. The primary location for this position is any J&J location within California, NJ or Pennsylvania.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The ISRM Sr. Analyst – Supply Chain is accountable for all aspects of identifying and Managing risk for the Companies under his/her scope by:
- Providing guidance and support in information security and risk management to ensure that technology solutions meet requirements and standards.
- Working jointly with project teams to determine applicability of various regulations and performing the role of Compliance Lead for all projects within the assigned area of responsibility.
Approximate Percentage of Time - Tasks/Duties/Responsibilities
- 20% - Provide subject matter expertise and training to IT associates in areas of Information Security and Risk Management. Understand the impact of the compliance requirements on systems and data to determine risk and recommend appropriate mitigation.
- 20% - Support the efforts to apply risk management processes in the business projects to identify and track risks, recommend solutions, validate remediation plans and facilitate implementation. Provides guidance to project teams and colleagues on security issues and related internal control gaps.
- 15% - Lead activities for audit preparation, hosting and follow-up activities and to propose strategies to improve performance in audits.
- 15% - Support and implement the ISRM action plans. Provide written and verbal communication such as status reports, progress reports and documentation to Business Unit IT, ISRM Management and other stakeholders.
- 10% - Create awareness in the organization of Information Security principles and concepts, including development and delivery of training and ongoing educational opportunities.
- 10% - Monitor, evaluate and ensure the resolution of moderately complex security incidents and/or crisis resolution management.
- 10% - Supports deployment of ISRM capabilities for assigned area of responsibility.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of Information Technology experience required.
- Working knowledge in Information Security, and general understanding of risk management and IT development processes is preferred.
- Information Security & Risk Management certifications preferred.
- Knowledge of key business processes preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Tenacious, assertive with attention to detail, willing to instigate change.
- Knowledge of company, business and regulatory trends.
- Knowledge in the design, implementation and maintenance of information security systems in the IT environment.
- Knowledge of one or more IT platforms in supply chain.
- Ability to work independently/Self-starter.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to multitask.
- Up to 10% Domestic and International travel is required.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-New Jersey, North America-United States-California
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)