Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional Business Director, Primary Care (PCP)- Carolinas Region- Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Requisition ID: 6436190201
Janssen Pharmaceutical Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Regional Business Director, Primary Care (PCP) – Sales Force to support the Carolinas Region, which includes North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee. Also, open to candidates who live in Florida or near home office in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, and Mental Health. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
o Strategically lead a team of District Managers, and Sales Representatives to achieve the sales goals for two key products in the cardio-metabolic disease states, as they call on Primary Care Physicians and other physician specialties.
o Be responsible for Organization and Talent Development: Hire, develop, train, and motivate team members to achieve business and personal developmental goals and objectives.
o Develop a diverse team, while capitalizing on the strengths of each team member and invest time to remain personally connected to the team and to the organization at large.
o Develop and execute a business plan customized to meet the needs of the region, which is aligned to company, franchise, and brand strategies and deliver compliant product sales growth and meet volume objectives while effectively addressing the unique needs of the regional marketplace
o Leverage strong knowledge of payer and other health care dynamics that impact the local market.
o Use technology including the computer, iPad and internet applications to optimize efficiency, planning and coordination efforts.
o Collaborate with numerous internal and external stakeholders including Marketing, Business Analytics, Strategic Customer Group, Key Opinion Leaders
and others to ensure alignment of efforts and to fully leverage the available J&J resources.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required and a Master’s Degree in a related field or an MBA is preferred
- Prior experience in people management is required. Demonstrated leadership skills consistent with the J&J Leadership Imperatives (Connect / Shape / Deliver / Lead) is preferred
- A minimum of seven (7) years of related healthcare industry experience (Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device) is required
- A minimum of five (5) years of cross-functional experience in key Commercial roles (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Access/Payer, Marketing, Analytics, Business Development etc.) with demonstrated commercial capabilities is required
- Cross-functional experience (beyond Sales and Sales Learning & Development) and Direct In-Line Marketing and/or Strategic Marketing experience is preferred.
- Related therapeutic areas expertise (including Cardiovascular, Diabetes or Pain Management) is preferred.
- A deep understanding of the key stakeholders within the stated region is strongly preferred
- The ability to maximize business opportunities and insights as well as strong ability to innovate, collaborate, and deliver results, are required.
- The ability to travel up to 50% (including overnights and/or weekends) is required. Residence in the region or surrounding states is required. Preference will be given to those who reside within the region.
United States-North Carolina--
North America-United States-Florida, North America-United States-New Jersey, North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-South Carolina, North America-United States-Tennessee
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)