Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Medical Director, Infectious Diseases
Titusville, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 6425180319
Janssen Scientific Affairs, L.L.C., a member of the Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Associate Medical Director, Infectious Diseases to be located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is dedicated to providing medical information and consultative support to the Janssen pharmaceutical companies.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This Associate Medical Director role is in the Infectious Diseases (ID) group, and will be responsible for support of all medically related aspects of brand oversight across the therapeutic areas within ID. This is a highly-matrix position and individuals here will work closely with the brand medical directors and collaborate with numerous internal stakeholders to support the brand, lead research initiatives, contribute to the publication planning process, and create clinical education and support programs.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Clinical protocol design and study implementation and management of phase IIIb and IV studies
- Review of Investigator-Initiated study proposals
- Contribute to the Janssen Scientific Affairs-ID integrated business plan
- Active contributor to the Janssen Scientific Affairs-ID integrated business plan
- Work closely with the sales and marketing group to provide clinical input for marketing initiatives, sales materials, education and training, and special projects
- Represent the company externally at congresses, advisory boards, and similar to provide information as requested, and establish and maintain strong relationships in the therapeutic area(s) of work
- Act as the group's Local Safety Officer (LSO) and be responsible for medical monitoring/reporting and company safety officer activities
- Assist with the coordination of advisory boards and MAF presence at events such as national sales meetings
- Train the Field Medical Teams on Scientific and Medical Content
Qualifications for the Associate Medical Director include:
- MD/DO, PhD or PharmD are preferred
- Board certification is preferred
- Infectious Disease training/experience is required
- Extensive HIV, Viral Hepatitis or ID respiratory disease clinical experience is strongly preferred
- An extensive provider network and credibility with Infectious Diseases opinion leaders in academic and clinical areas are preferred
- Clinical trials and protocol development and implementation experience are required
- One years' pharmaceutical experience would be an asset
- Knowledge of FDA regulations related to clinical research and drug promotion is a strong plus
- This position may require up to 30% annual travel (will include overnight travel)
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)