Johnson & Johnson Careers
LEAD SYSTEMS AND STRATEGY ADMINISTRATOR
Cincinnati, Ohio; Somerville, New Jersey; West Chester, Pennsylvania; Raynham, Massachusetts; Raynham, Massachusetts; Somerville, New Jersey; Cincinnati, Ohio; West Chester, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 6419181102
The Labeling COE group is recruiting for a Lead Systems & Strategy Administrator position to be located in Cincinnati, Ohio, Raynham, MA, Somerville, NJ or West Chester, PA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We thrive on a diverse company culture, celebrate the uniqueness of our employees, are committed to inclusion, follow the ethics-based Credo of J&J, and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Lead Systems & Strategy Administrator will be the expert resource supporting the Artwork Creation and Content Labeling Management (ACCLM) technologies. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding the business requirements and translating those requirements into specific functional design capabilities. You will be also responsible for supporting the system deployments and enhancements and assessing risks about using the system in the business processes. You will work closely with business partners across multiple sites and ensure successful system performance by managing risks, developing mitigations and successful issue resolution.
The Lead Systems & Strategy Administrator is responsible for performing the following functions:
• Establishes and maintains training documentation for systems and procedures. Develop and maintain data libraries and communication materials.
• Accountable as a Super user/subject matter expert for the system and process. (Training, managing access for users, first level technical support, represent in audits, and manage metadata maintenance.
• Utilize reporting to develop audit processes and support for audits. Performs system content audits to validate accuracy.
• Support set up and structure of data/ process/platform development and on-going maintenance (Including UAT testing, content management, ad hoc as required)
• Manage user access and trouble-shooting for process and platform. Executes creation of new roles and groups.
• Support Franchise and Content Managers with ad-hoc projects related to process and platform.
• Collaborate with IT to execute system updates.
• Manage support projects to develop & introduce new value-added functionality / processes & improve existing applications / processes
• Provide technical support for applications (i.e. from the investigation & design through the validation inclusive of implementation & user training)
• Apply project leadership & problem-solving skills to ensure business systems interface to required systems
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Take leadership in gathering information related to franchise or country specific requirements leading to requirements for process harmonization.
• Provide leadership, monitor progress & coordinate multi-functional efforts to assure objectives are met in a timely & cost-effective manner
• Assure all regulatory & customer requirements are met
• Foster team approach on projects, keeping global direction at the forefront
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Overnight travel may be required up to 20%
EDUCATION / DEGREE REQUIRED:
• A minimum of 6-year of relevant work experience with B.A./B.S. required.
• Degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or other technical field, preferred.
• A minimum of 4 years of experience of business or related experience working in a regulated industry is required.
Preferred Experience with:
• Developing relationships among associates in a multisite/multi OpCo environment
• Obtaining results using knowledge of the effects of internal changes and/or new technology
• Project management experience
• Corporate documentation processes and practices in a regulated industry
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerville, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, United States-New Jersey-Somerville, United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
Ethicon Endo Surgery Inc (6041)