Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Insights Operations
Requisition ID: 6419180711
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is hiring a Manager, Insights Operations for its Scientific Exchange Solutions group. The position is based out of Titusville, NJ and will require up to 10% domestic travel.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, L.L.C is dedicated to providing medical information and consultative support to the Janssen pharmaceutical companies.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The primary role for this position is to provide operational support to the Janssen Scientific and Medical Affairs organizations in all areas related to the generation and communication of actionable insights. The incumbent will provide comprehensive operational support to all functional areas within assigned therapeutic areas by leveraging advanced analytics to drive competitive advantages, inform our decisions, and innovate the way we operate. The incumbent will work closely with the cross-functional therapeutic area teams to implement an end-to-end insight generation and communication process that is integrated with their day to day business workflow. He/She will sustain the insight generation process and cultivate a pervasive culture of insight driven decision making. He/she will conduct a variety of training programs on relevant insight processes, methodologies, and best practices from data collection and analysis to insight generation and communication. He/She will also provide training on effective use of technological solutions and capabilities. The incumbent will work closely with key stakeholders throughout the organization to gather feedback for continued insight generation process improvement, share best practices and lessons learned, and coordinate with IT to expand data sources and implement new solutions and capabilities.
In addition, the incumbent will play a key role in the development and execution of our insight strategy and roadmap to transform Janssen Scientific and Medical Affairs into an insight driven organization.
• Provide comprehensive operational support to all functional areas within assigned therapeutic area teams in all areas related to the generation and communication of actionable insights including:
o Implement and sustain the end-to-end insight generation and communication process• Conduct training programs on relevant processes, methodologies, and best practices as well as on effective use of technology solutions and capabilities
o Gather feedback for continuous improvement
o Share best practices and lessons learned
o Coordinate related activities
• Work with key stakeholders in JSA/MA and IT to expand data sources and develop new technology solutions and capabilities
• Contribute to insights strategies, tactical plans, and roadmaps
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required; a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Life Science, Data Science, Data Analytics or MBA is highly preferred
- 5 years of relevant, professional experience is required
- Ability to create and foster collaborative and trusting relationships with peers and key partners is required
- Ability to seek and uncover unmet business needs and turn them into new opportunities is preferred
- Ability to challenge status quo to lead positive changes is required
- Ability to develop project plans and lead a project from inception to implementation is preferred
- Experience developing and implementing processes is highly preferred
- Experience in data collection, data management, and data analysis highly preferred
- Experience using business intelligence tools and data visual analysis tools is highly preferred
- Experience helping teams transform data into actionable insights is highly preferred
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with ability to write communications for a variety of audiences is required
- Experience with MS Office, specifically Excel is required
- Experience in life science industry is highly preferred
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)