Johnson & Johnson Careers
Procurement Compliance Analyst, Global R&D Compliance
Requisition ID: 6412190605
Janssen R&D is currently recruiting for a Procurement Compliance Analyst, Global R&D Compliance. The position will be based in Titusville, New Jersey.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen R&D is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The Contract and Compliance Services (CCS) is a key pillar in J&J R&D Procurement (JRP). This team supports the delivery of clinical trial agreements to cross sector R&D teams and supports compliance-related activities such as audit readiness, audit support, CAPA close-outs, training oversight, SOPs alignment, health care compliance, privacy, quality compliance, and government contracts compliance, among other areas. etc.
Primary Objective of this Procurement Compliance Analyst, as part of the JRP Contract Compliance Services (CCS), is to effectively and efficiently perform compliance-related activities to support audit ready activities, including utilizing and updating appropriate systems. This will include a broad range of Compliance Areas, including serving as the Primary Point of Contact for systems training and a power user for compliant systems, Document Control activities and support of JRP contract requirements. This person will need to be competent in Learning Management Systems (e.g. ComplianceWire, SUMMIT), related training SOPs, Audit Readiness, Document Control (TruVault), Veeva-TMF, ICD and other JRP processes, in alignment with the Johnson & Johnson Credo, Healthcare Compliance Guidelines, Procurement policies and procedures. Overall, the Procurement Compliance Analyst is knowledgeable in various compliance topics and processes applicable to support a GxP environment.
- Manage all training activities including but not limited to systems support (such as ComplianceWire & SUMMIT), assigning, reviewing and tracking JRP training curriculum. Ensuring all corresponding documentation (resumes, curriculums, etc.) is inventoried on the JRP Training SharePoint site. Manage and deliver training utilizing training systems to ensure JRP Compliance and assist with training issues.
- Manage audit readiness operational activities including but not limited to systems support such as Veeva-TMF and ICD to ensure compliance of supplier and site contracts managed by JRP. Engage with and manage supporting outsourced supplier activities.
- Support tracking of CAPAs with updates and changes as needed.
- Provide back-up coverage for other compliance activities including but not limited to systems support, training, tracking and ad hoc support for quarterly metrics tracking.
- Manage compliance with TruVault activities and maintenance of JRP inventory of procedural documents.
- Support all Ad-Hoc Requests during Inspections. (Including any requested documents, Training Records, SOP’s (all versions) and any additional contracts. US time zone support with uploading redacted contracts to the Inspection Drop Zone.
- Provide Management of Debarment for JRP
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. Preferably in life sciences or related field.
- A minimum of two (2) years of related experience is required
- Experience as a user or provider of outsourced services is preferred
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry and in drug development is preferred
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including: Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and database applications are required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Results oriented and customer-focused is required
- This position will be based in Titusville, New Jersey and may require up to 5% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)