Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. ENT Consultant - San Diego, CA- Acclarent, Inc
San Diego, California
Requisition ID: 6404180710
Acclarent, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Sr. ENT Consultant in San Diego, CA.
Acclarent, Inc. is aligned to the Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Acclarent, Biosense Webster, Mentor, SEDASYS ® and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, Sedation and Reprocessing. The CSS Group is committed to delivering innovative products, solutions and programs to address unmet customer and patient needs around the world. Our customers and the patients they treat are our first priority and these values are reflected in Our Credo, which guides our daily decisions and actions. Our relentless commitment to Quality and the principles that define us in Our Credo have helped us achieve significant milestones and continues to help us deliver significant growth year after year.
Chronic sinusitis affects 3 million Americans each year and five per cent of the U.S. adult population suffers from a phenomenon referred to as Eustachian Tube Dysfunction (blocked ears / ear pain). Acclarent is dedicated to supporting otolaryngologists with minimally-invasive ENT technologies that relieve this suffering as effectively and painlessly as possible. For more than a decade Acclarent has pioneered innovative technologies, including the balloon dilation system that’s been used to treat more than one million patients.
- The Sr. ENT Consultant is responsible for executing the company's direct sales strategy and sales plans within his/her assigned territory to achieve territory sales revenue and budget objectives.
- They will proctor Acclarent-trained physicians during their initial procedures to provide guidance, gather procedure data, and recommend training certification when ready, and provide customer feedback on the Company's products to Marketing.
- They will be responsible for maintaining records in the Acclarent CRM system on contacts and facilities, and understanding the Company's Quality Policy and Quality System requirements applicable to tasks performed by the holder of this job function.
- They will be responsible for compliance with Quality System requirements applicable to tasks performed by the holder of this job function.
- The ENT Consultant will be expected to have accurate and on time completion of the weekly and quarterly planning tools, as well as accurate and timely reconciliation of emergency stock on a monthly basis.
Apply today to be considered for this position, or other positions in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Please visit www.acclarent.com to learn more!
At Johnson & Johnson we are responsible to our employees, the men and women who work with us throughout the world. Everyone must be considered as an individual. We must respect their dignity and recognize their merit.
- To be considered for this role, the candidates must meet the following criteria: A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of outside sales experience is required.
- 3 plus years of experience in medical device sales is strongly preferred, in addition to start up experience selling game changing technology.
- Preference will be given to candidates with at least 3 years of experience selling to surgeons in an operating room environment, preferably with experience calling on ENTs.
- Candidates must possess a valid driver's license issued in the United States
- The ability to travel related to this role is required.
- Candidates must have excellent written and oral communication skills, and must be a team player.
- The ability to work within a commission driven position with the ability to meet and exceed sales goals is required.
- Experience introducing market development programs to physician practices, in addition to having strong local relationships within the healthcare community in the specified geographic area is strongly preferred.
- Candidate must live within 100 miles from the territory center. Ability to travel as necessary, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel is required.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
United States-California-San Diego
Acclarent, Inc. (6206)