Johnson & Johnson Careers
Machine Operator I
Requisition ID: 6395190606
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a 1st shift Machine Operator I in the Machined Products department.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
• This position requires Machining knowledge in order to produce machined parts to specification in an efficient and timely manner. This job requires skills to achieve metrics set forth within a specified work group or team.
• Possess fundamental precision machinery knowledge.
• Meet or exceed machine utilization goals.
• Work at different work stations as production needs require.
• Demonstrated ability to Change tools and offsets, preset own tools, and Pick up and run a machine after setup/prove-out is complete.
• Complete tasks including dimensional and visual inspections per print specifications, paperwork and MRP transactions.
• Demonstrate consistently effective job performance encompassing good quality and productivity and dependability.
• Demonstrate a strong commitment to teamwork.
• May train other associates on those tasks that they have acquired proficiency.
• Maintain clean and safe workstation (6S).
• Perform Operator Asset Care (OAC) as required.
• Accurately record and maintain manufacturing documentation.
• Participate in team-based activities.
• Complete necessary production, health, safety, and environmental hazard training courses and other training as assigned.
• Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all Federal, States, local and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance as well as ISO and FDA compliance.
• Provide suggestions for improvement in operating time, yields, ergonomics, handling, line organization, etc.
• Participate in LEAN process improvement activities as required.
• A minimum of High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent is required.
• A minimum of 6 months of experience in Production, Operations, Manufacturing and/or related discipline is required.
• Experience running and maintaining a Mazak is preferred
• Experience running and maintaining CNC machining is required.
• The ability to operate and troubleshoot various types of machine equipment is required.
• Previous experience working in a regulated environment is preferred.
• Experience in Medical Devices and/or Perforator Disposables is required.
• The ability to read and write English is required.
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)