Johnson & Johnson Careers
Oncology TA Early Development, Capabilities and Alliances Head
Spring House, Pennsylvania
Clinical Research non-MD
Requisition ID: 6382180710
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Oncology TA Early Development, Capabilities and Alliances Head located in Spring House, PA. This position requires up to 15% travel depending on the Business needs.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
The Oncology TA Early Development, Capabilities and Alliances Head will work with VP, Early Development (ED), to increase our capabilities of nimble, rapid, and smart development of early assets. The role will be responsible for the creation and implementation of strategic solutions to accelerate early development, and serve as a point of contact for internal cross-functional teams with whom we are dependent upon for flawless execution of our early development trials. The role will also be a point of contact for partnering research organizations and third-party vendors and execute goals to enhance alignment with them.
This position will further be responsible for improving our forward-facing approach to the clinical physicians and sites with whom we conduct our trials with an overall goal of becoming the “sponsor of choice” to work with in the industry.
• Work with VP, Oncology Early Development (ED), to enhance our capabilities to perform nimble, rapid, and smart development of our assets.
• Create and implement innovative strategies that increase ED Oncology’s capabilities to conduct early phase clinical trials
• Represent as point of contact for key cross-functional areas that support Oncology ED including but not limited to Portfolio Delivery Operations, Global Clinical Operations, Procurement, Legal, Contracts & Grants, Safety, Clinical Pharmacology, CMC, Medical Writing, Regulatory, Project Management, Data Management, Programming, and Translational Research.
• Ensure key knowledge in the implementation and conduct of early clinical trials is shared across all cross-functional teams. This includes driving operational innovation and excellence by researching, translating, and sharing important industry trends, challenges, and publications.
• Represent point of contact for contract research organizations and third-party vendors with whom we partner to conduct our early phase trials, and execute on goals to enhance collaborations and efficiencies with them.
• Participate in appropriate business development and educational opportunities that enhance early phase clinical trial conduct.
• Collaborate with all levels of quality, regulatory, and compliance teams to understand and ensure that current operations and innovative approaches adhere to applicable regulations
• Create and implement goals to enhance the company’s reputation to be the “sponsor of choice” for academic and community-based partner sites with whom we conduct our clinical trials.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with at least 10 years of experience in managing clinical trial operations for early development studies, overseeing clinical research support functions OR related experience within the pharmaceutical, biotech, or CRO industry is required.
• The role requires a high-performing and energetic individual with outstanding leadership skills who also demonstrates strong knowledge of clinical development and trial operations in oncology early development and possesses a flexible and adaptable mindset is required.
• Experience with clinical development in oncology required, early development is preferred.
• Experience in a leadership role with a proven track record of success managing projects in a complex, cross-functional, research-driven pharmaceutical company is required.
• Strong communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills, including the ability to influence across multiple levels of management are required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)
Clinical Research non-MD