Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Analyst, Analytics & Business Support
Raritan, New Jersey; New Jersey, United States; Pennsylvania, United States
Requisition ID: 6378180318
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Analytics & Business Support for the End to End Traceability team within the Supply Chain Strategy & Deployment organization. The main location for this position is Raritan, NJ with considerations made for any Johnson & Johnson site located in New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Senior Analyst, Analytics & Business Support, you will:
• Provide data analytic support and serve as a point of contact for base business support for the North America region working with business and Information Technology (IT) resources to address and resolve business issues and opportunities.
• Assist in developing the base business strategy for serialization, as well as utilize analytics to drive process improvements and business value.
• Partner with functional stakeholders (e.g., Plan, Source, Make, Deliver, Quality, Finance, Data, IT) across all segments of the organization to provide the highest level of analytics and business support.
• Provide operational support to base business activities of serialization and traceability while maintaining effective communication with all stakeholders and customers.
• Manage incident reporting and problem resolution in the North America region working with business (e.g., Make, CLS, Quality) and IT stakeholders.
• Analyze serialization and product data, aggregate data from multiple internal and external sources to drive desired outcomes.
• Identify and own digitalization opportunities for overall serialization process improvements and enabling business value.
• Coordinate with broader Supply Chain analytics team to lead rapid efforts for value generation.
• Lead incident investigation and resolution that involves serialization and track and trace issues.
• Coordinate solutions and prepare response to incidents; catalog all incidents, identify trends and suggest longer term structural or systems improvements.
• Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for key stakeholder partners including IT, Customer Service, Distribution, Regulatory, Master Data, Internal and External Manufacturers, Trade, among others.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
• A minimum of four (4) years of overall experience is required.
• At least two (2) years of Data Analytics, Supply Chain, or Information Technology experience is preferred.
• Experience in root cause analysis and problem solving is required.
• Experience developing, managing, and improving business processes is preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel is required. Advanced Microsoft Excel capabilities (e.g., pivot tables, scenario modeling etc.) is required.
• Experience in digital analytics is preferred.
• Ability to create and drive progression of business metrics is required.
• Experience with ERP systems, order to cash, and/or warehouse management systems is preferred.
• Knowledge of the Global Standards One (GSI), Global Drug Serialization Legislation or Drug Supply Chain Security Act is preferred.
• Ability to lead, collaborate and influence in a complex matrix organization is required.
• The main location for this position is Raritan, NJ with considerations made for any Johnson & Johnson site located in New Jersey or Pennsylvania. This position requires up to twenty percent (20%) of domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-New Jersey
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)